January: Allsop, Coulibaly & McQouid all back to Bournmouth? (1 Viewer)

Samo

Would we mind?
Could get that young GK who's on loan at Nuneaton back as cover for Burge. I'd rather have an experienced keeper in but SP knows best! :(

Terry Gibson's perm

I would be delighted to get rid of the first two but let's see what other strikers we have left in Jan before sending back McQuoid, I would like to see a fairly experienced number one signed permanently on a couple of years contract and expect to see some of the contracts being renewed early on to help me decide on my season ticket for next year, no investment from them = none by me.

Rusty Trombone

If they are not likely to feature for their clubs I'm sure we'll be able to extend the loans. If they are not costing us anything in wages (not saying this is the case), then I'd try and keep them, if they are then try and keep Nouble and Hines, and maybe McQuoid, and then try and get a better keeper in.

rupert_bear

How many loanees can you sign ? It's okay sending those three Bournemouth players back wouldn't miss any of them to be frank or Hines and Nouble, not a bad player but never fit, does he want to be fit ? They have to be replaced or we are in the shite numbers wise. Are Tudgay, Miller and O'Brien loans too, I can't keep up with it all

SkyBlue_Bear83

How many loanees can you sign ? It's okay sending those three Bournemouth players back wouldn't miss any of them to be frank or Hines and Nouble, not a bad player but never fit, does he want to be fit ? They have to be replaced or we are in the shite numbers wise. Are Tudgay, Miller and O'Brien loans too, I can't keep up with it all
No they aren't loans

Allsop
Coulibaly
Mcquoid
Nouble
Hines
Madine
Martin

Are all the loans we have

rupert_bear

Five of that list can sod off for me, i'll give Martin and Madine time, would lie to see Nouble stay but as said I have my doubts on his fitness and desire

rupert_bear

Five of that list can sod off for me, i'll give Martin and Madine time, would like to see Nouble stay but as said I have my doubts on his fitness and desire

Martin and Nouble are the only ones i cant to keep out of the players we have. We need an experianced permanent keeper. Burge still is yet to convince me, but i hope he does. Madine seems keen to stay for a while so if he scores a few, why not

Desire? Really? He and Reda made that inspirational speech at half time which lead to our amazing comeback. I dont think his desire is in question. All down to opinion i suppose

skybluejelly

Five of that list can sod off for me, i'll give Martin and Madine time, would like to see Nouble stay but as said I have my doubts on his fitness and desire

I really don't think you can question nouble's desire he constantly tries to encourage the crowd to get behind the team ,and his celebrations are great when we score

torchomatic

Allsop: no
McQuoid: Keep, still leading scorer.
Coulibally: Keep, looks useful on the ball and seems to be an attacking kind of player.

torchomatic

Eh? Lack of desire? What makes you say that? What has he done that shows he isn't giving his all. His goal against Peterborough showed he has plenty of desire. Wouldn't argue over his fitness though. However, as he isn't out player then we shouldn't be overly concerned with that.

LB87ccfc

Nouble must stay ,IMO hes the only loan signing out the lot who looks like he gives a shit.

Coulibaly can stay as hes useful when deployed in the correct position on the left.

Madine and Martin jury still out..

The rest can fook off back.

Experienced keeper a must... Burge no where near ready

Samo

Allsop: no
McQuoid: Keep, still leading scorer.
Coulibally: Keep, looks useful on the ball and seems to be an attacking kind of player.

Wouldn't mind seeing Coulibaly get a go in a 442.

RoboCCFC90

Personally I would keep:

- McQuoid
- Coullibally
- Martin
- Madine
- Nouble

I would send from Coventry (See what I did there?)

- Allsopp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junglej13

Wouldnt be surprised to see the Martin/ Clarke deal made permanent in Jan. Tudgay will have his contract terminated and I think we have a chance of luring Nouble here permanently.

RoboCCFC90

I think it's only for injury treatment, he will probably return when he's fit again.

Apologies you are right it does say on the article "temporarily returned to Middlesborough"

stupot07

Have we really seen enough of coulibaly to warrant to keep him?

He's made just 4 appearances in the league and only one was a disappointing start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

blend

You can sign 8 standard (long term) loans, 4 under 23 years of age and 4 over. There used to be a maximum of 12 emergency loans (short term not longer than 93 days), but it looks as though they have removed this to an unrestricted number.

However, you can only have a maximum of 5 loan players in any match day playing squad.

Allsop age 22
Coulibaly 26
Mcquoid 25

The 3 Bournemouth boys are standard loans and cannot go back until the transfer window, even if it was mutually agreed, apart from Allsop who as a goalkeeper could go back if Bournemouth needed him. We have the ability to agree with Bournemouth a further extension from January to the end of the season.

The maximum time an emergency loan can spend with another club is 93 days cumulative, unless the Executive use their 'discretion'.

The emergency loan window closes on the 4th Thursday of November being 27th November and opens again 7 days after the transfer window closes.

The standard loan window is the same as the transfer window so we have the option of a further 5 long term loans during the transfer window, 3 under 23 and 2 over 23.

I think that's right but the rules are confusing!!

Hobo

We need an experienced keeper, a ball winning midfielder to set up some progress.

I wouldnt give up on Mcquoid yet as he has a bit of vertility and can score.
Not convinced yet about Nouble.
Will give Martin and Madine time.

letsallsingtogether

Not Coullibally he is awful from what I have seen of him,
Personally I would keep:

- McQuoid
- Coullibally
- Martin
- Madine
- Nouble

I would send from Coventry (See what I did there?)

- Allsopp

ccfc1234

Send them all back, the GK has proved a disaster. McQuiod s all round game is terrible dispute scoring a few and the winger is never fit to play. The wages we would save we could combine to, to bring in 2 better players in vital areas GK and CM.

letsallsingtogether

Too be fair none of them have really been any good so far just average players.

Nouble 23 years old scored 15 goals in his professional career inc those for Coventry played 56 games for Ipswich total 4 goals.

Coulibaly 26 years old 0 goals has only started in about 4 games 17 as sub in his career

Mcquoid 24 years old 19 goals, 10 for Bournemouth in 69 games between 2006-2011.

Callum Wilson at 22 by far the youngest has scored about 34 goals, by far more then the other three put together.
Yet people still see it as a good deal for a player they all believed was a one season wonder. Or was that just making excuses for our inept owners who really haven't got a clue.

TheEarwig

Hi guys

Sorry to intrude into your chat but was reading this thread as a Bournemouth fan (who's family are from Coventry so has been to about 100 CCFC matches including the Man Utd away win with the mighty mifsud) anyway am really disappointed to read how badly the Bournemouth players seem to be doing as i really thought that with Allsopp (the player who was our first choice keeper during our promotion) and Coulibaly (everytime he has played he has looked fantastic at Dean Court) I'm sorry that they have not worked out as I was delighted that we (the cherries) were sending some good players to my second favourite team.

Ps thanks for Wilson - under the guidance of Eddie Howe he is really starting to flourish... I think he will go to the prem (hopefully with AFCB) but if not with us then with some other team and will hopefully net us both a nice profit.

PPS delighted that you guys are back at the Ricoh and i hope that the good times return to the Sky Blues soon (maybe get Sillett and Curtis out of retirement)

Users who are viewing this thread