Transfer Rumour Jamie Patterson (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

It was widely reported that we were after him when he left Bristol City but eventually chose Swansea. Strangely Robins denied this in the press conference ahead of the Swansea game at the CBS last month but did acknowledge that he tried to buy him when he was manager at Huddersfield.

I’m absolutely not in the know but if you could tell me when he had other opportunities to join us I’m all ears.

You’re right about the bigger point - but it is moot. If the club don’t want him he doesn’t come. We surely need someone however and I haven’t heard a single realistic option mentioned here.
That's because we're not the recruitment team............................although some on here think they are!!

Hobo

It was widely reported that we were after him when he left Bristol City but eventually chose Swansea. Strangely Robins denied this in the press conference ahead of the Swansea game at the CBS last month but did acknowledge that he tried to buy him when he was manager at Huddersfield.

I’m absolutely not in the know but if you could tell me when he had other opportunities to join us I’m all ears.

You’re right about the bigger point - but it is moot. If the club don’t want him he doesn’t come. We surely need someone however and I haven’t heard a single realistic option mentioned here.

Manager denies losing out on a player. Well knock me down with a feather!

procdoc

I’ve read that about him which is why I wondered if he did do a stupid and come to Cov, meet his mates, quick pint which turned into shots, turn up to medical, alcohol showing up in tests, “sorry son not happening - let’s say no more - back to Wales for you” - Andy Turner rings for update “Not happening”.

I know Greggs is as mad as the ring road but maybe - you know - stopped clock tells right time twice a day and all that.

This forum. FFS.
You’re utterly delusional

Speedies_Chips

I’ve read that about him which is why I wondered if he did do a stupid and come to Cov, meet his mates, quick pint which turned into shots, turn up to medical, alcohol showing up in tests, “sorry son not happening - let’s say no more - back to Wales for you” - Andy Turner rings for update “Not happening”.

I know Greggs is as mad as the ring road but maybe - you know - stopped clock tells right time twice a day and all that.

This forum. FFS.
Best example for a long time of saying something crazy, and then following it up with something even more mental, to try and justify the first statement!

no_loyalty

It’s all gone quiet over there, thought his medical and signing was due this week? (unless he is signing today)

Esoterica

Eccles, Walker and Godden back training next week and Fadz a few days behind has perhaps convinced MR not to rush into spending what little budget he has?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Eccles, Walker and Godden back training next week and Fadz a few days behind has perhaps convinced MR not to rush into spending what little budget he has?

He was certainly leaning on that as a distraction from the slow transfer activity. Not sure if it is related.

He also said most things tend to happen at the end of the window, which he wanted to avoid. Obviously you don't want to rush into signing the wrong players, but we are pretty desperate at the moment, so I hope they aren't slow-walking too much.

no_loyalty

Also if Kane has returned due to long-term injury, we will have lost the reduction in our outgoings.

I’d be interested to know how this works. If a player goes on out loan and loan club are paying a % of wage, what happens if player gets injured and has to be sent back to parent club. Is the loan club still obligated to carry on paying?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’d be interested to know how this works. If a player goes on out loan and loan club are paying a % of wage, what happens if player gets injured and has to be sent back to parent club. Is the loan club still obligated to carry on paying?

It will be in the small print in the contract, my guess is the parent club will pay his wages in full while he's injured.

slowpoke

When Sheaf was a loan he got injured and went back to Arsenal for treatment so not sure if that’s how it works generally or not.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Prem loans tend to go back for treatment as they have better facilities and want to look after their asset

What you trying to say about our medical care m8?

talking season 4 GIF

slowpoke

Prem loans tend to go back for treatment as they have better facilities and want to look after their asset
I can see that but in the Todd Kane case he did play for Charlton unfortunately got injured, hamstring I believe and we all know that could be weeks out, so who’s player is he should he get fit in a month or so I’d assume Charltons.

Greggs

rumours are that Tom Grennan is his arch nemesis. Seen 'grendog' today in the bog, he had white face powder all over his face and when questioned on Paterson he called him a 'cheating little slut' apparantly.

Tomh111

rumours are that Tom Grennan is his arch nemesis. Seen 'grendog' today in the bog, he had white face powder all over his face and when questioned on Paterson he called him a 'cheating little slut' apparantly.
I heard Grennan, O’Hare and Patterson had a threesome. Patterson got jealous that O’Hare was the Ham in the sandwich, so said he would never join the club while Liam Kelly was captain.

JimmyHillsbeard

Robins: ““People see a change of ownership and agents think you are awash with money or have won the lottery. It’s ridiculous and the more you are in the Championship the more you are chasing it the worse it becomes for teams.”

I suspect this is the story behind our apparent change of tack.

robbiethemole

Was he really going to be the player to resurrect our season? Not a fuckin chance, we need a cb and striker, prepared to fight for the Club, not a mardy arsed spoilt brat type.
Keep looking MR

Users who are viewing this thread