Transfer Rumour Jamie Patterson (2 Viewers)

alexccfc99

For what it’s worth, I think he’d be a decent signing

But you can’t help but think if he wasn’t a Cov kid, there would be certain people foaming at the mouth at the thought of signing someone who can’t get into Swansea’s side🤔

Happy_Martian

Hardline pass from me.

He's been given a number of chances to come here but he's always picked another club. And now, if he can't get anywhere else, he's "decided" to come here (especially as we've now been taken over and the chance of decent wages is higher), I'd be quite happy to shut the door in his face. Besides, a 31 yr old left sided midfielder is not a position we need to strengthen. And as he's been frozen out of his last few clubs, don't think he's got the right attitude to come here. We could have another TK on our hands.

skyblu3sk

Not feeling this one really stats are OK and assists are reasonable but at 31 he may be on the wain now and hasn't really had a look in for Swansea. Would be delighted to be proved wrong. Screenshot_20230113_194028_Chrome.jpg

covboy9

Paterson turned club down once and doesn’t deserve another chance

I’d be more interested in Liam Walsh who I can’t believe how bad his career has been after cov, was our best player when he was with us

Nick

Administrator

I’d be more interested in Liam Walsh who I can’t believe how bad his career has been after cov, was our best player when he was with us
Liam Walsh, why?

JimmyHillsbeard

Liam Walsh also turned us down didn’t he?

Yorkshire SB

Don’t think we’d be signing Paterson if O’Hare hadn’t got the bad injury.

Limited options in January - would prefer the high potential PL cast off or L1/2 young star, but this might work out. Local guy, knows where the goal is. Let’s see

rexo87

Don’t think we’d be signing Paterson if O’Hare hadn’t got the bad injury.

Limited options in January - would prefer the high potential PL cast off or L1/2 young star, but this might work out. Local guy, knows where the goal is. Let’s see
Problem is we only have 1 more loan space so we will need either a permanent attacker or defender. So Pato makes sense

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The spreadsheet needs to CTRL+F on Walsh.

Some of the experts on here still wanted to sign him this summer. Madness.

ProfessorbyGrace

He had a great season with Swansea, 9 goals and 9 assists in 38 games, but he’s recently fallen out of favour with Swanseas manager (since the infamous 3-3 draw at the CBS in fact), so perhaps that denotes a falling out (considering he can’t get in the match day squad) rather than his legs have gone.

If he comes and does a job, great. There’s always the chance though, that he’s past it at 32.

Covkid1968#

You get influenced by the Cov connection… but then you remember he has had this opportunity before and now he’s the weaker partner in this relationship he wants to sign ( or maybe he hasn’t even crossed MRs mind and we aren’t on JPs radar)!!!!

SBAndy

Really not sure on this. On one hand, we need bodies in and he’s got decent Championship pedigree, just come off one of his best seasons, position we need to strengthen in. However, we’ve been bitten by signing 30+ year-olds before and he’s likely to command a decent wage.

Ideal scenario would be loan til the end of the season but then that’s our loan business done and we still need to reinforce elsewhere. Wouldn’t be too upset with an 18 month contract.

Users who are viewing this thread