Jamie Allen (1 Viewer)

woody11462

I was hoping someone who went to todays game might be able to give an honest opinion about this lad in midfield for Rochdale. Went to both away games this season and the one last year against Rochdale and this lad really stood out for me as a 'Fleck' type player for them and if Fleck leaves in the summer I thought this lad would be an ideal replacement. Just after another opinion.

stupot07

Was he the little blonde lad in midfield? He looked decent, as did the right back and henderson's a handful. I'd quite like us to sign Anthony Grant from Crewe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

Was he the little blonde lad in midfield? He looked decent, as did the right back and henderson's a handful. I'd quite like us to sign Anthony Grant from Crewe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
He plays for Port Vale now

ccfchoi87

I was hoping someone who went to todays game might be able to give an honest opinion about this lad in midfield for Rochdale. Went to both away games this season and the one last year against Rochdale and this lad really stood out for me as a 'Fleck' type player for them and if Fleck leaves in the summer I thought this lad would be an ideal replacement. Just after another opinion.

Good scouting ability Woody!

Users who are viewing this thread