Jamie Allen (2 Viewers)

TomRad85

Great news. Gonna delete my post in the other thread if I can find it. Glad he’s back, and should be time to get up to speed for the start of the season. Makes an AM less pressing.
Still think we'll get 1 in though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

kJVzG0o.png

Fine this slacker

Otis

Great news. Gonna delete my post in the other thread if I can find it. Glad he’s back, and should be time to get up to speed for the start of the season. Makes an AM less pressing.
Surely you want your AM to be pressing don't you. Isn't that what AM stands for? Attacking midfielder? 🤪

shmmeee

Can actually put out a team with some subs now:

Collins
Latibeaudiere Fadz Thomas
Sakamoto Hamer Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer
Godden Simms

S: Wilson, Bidwell, Kelly, Eccles, Allen

It’s a bit CM heavy on the bench and hardly full of game changers, would like to see a LCB and a ST before the season starts.

Speedie's Head

Was he ill then?
So says our man Turner - it was reported as personal issues previously

"Clearly some way behind the rest of the City squad, Allen is starting his work in the gym after it’s understood he’s been off ill in recent weeks, and not expected to be out on the grass with the rest of a squad for a few days yet."

DannyThomas_1981

Can actually put out a team with some subs now:

Collins
Latibeaudiere Fadz Thomas
Sakamoto Hamer Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer
Godden Simms

S: Wilson, Bidwell, Kelly, Eccles, Allen

It’s a bit CM heavy on the bench and hardly full of game changers, would like to see a LCB and a ST before the season starts.

Very decent looking team that shmeee.

I can't wait to see O'Hare fully fit and a return to the box with Palmer, O'Hare in combo and Godden on the bench to replace Simms in the last 20.

We may also see Bidwell this season feature more at LCB and I'd trust him to do a very decent job there.

AFCCOVENTRY

Update on Jamie Allen…

“Jamie was in hospital, and he has had an issue with his heart. He was in hospital, and he had a funny turn, and he has all the investigations done and he is fine now he can resume.

“He had pericarditis, inflammation round the heart, and that had to settle down and it has, but he has to take things steady now.

“On the back of this, everyone in the building has had a cardiac screening and hopefully we get a clean bill of health.”

AFCCOVENTRY

Hope he makes a full recovery but it could be touch and go on Allen for the next 6 months. But he won’t be anywhere close playing for us for a long time. Going to have to be closely monitored.

Grendel

Hope he makes a full recovery but it could be touch and go on Allen for the next 6 months. But he won’t be anywhere close playing for us for a long time. Going to have to be closely monitored.

Eh? You normally recover in two or three weeks

Si80

Eriksen died on the pitch and was playing again in 8 months. I think you might be being a bit over cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread