Jamie Allen (1 Viewer)

PVA

Don't make me go through your back catalogue you clown

Hahaha chill out its just a bit of fun

You can't go around calling people clueless when you were thinking that Robins could be sacked 😂

Last edited:

ms639

Looks entirely out of his depth at this level unfortunately, very lightweight and doesn't seem to have the ability to unlock defences. Hopefully just a matter of getting used to the league but not looking great so far

SlowerThanPlatt

Looks entirely out of his depth at this level unfortunately, very lightweight and doesn't seem to have the ability to unlock defences. Hopefully just a matter of getting used to the league but not looking great so far
He would be better suited in a deeper role. There’s 5 players in the position he’s playing in who are injured or won’t play a game. Hillsner, Jobello, Bapaga, Kastaneer and Jones.

hill83

I reckon he is absolutely shite, easily the worst player of all time.

lifeskyblue

Allen suffers a little from O’Hare being in team. At the end of Last season it was his interplay with Walsh who was excellent at playing early balls that was integral to Allen’s positive play.
O’Hare (if I have a criticism oh him) holds onto the ball for one touch too many at times and this negates some of Allen’s runs from deeper. The more they play together the better the understanding between the two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenilworthSkyBlue

Allen suffers a little from O’Hare being in team. At the end of Last season it was his interplay with Walsh who was excellent at playing early balls that was integral to Allen’s positive play.
O’Hare (if I have a criticism oh him) holds onto the ball for one touch too many at times and this negates some of Allen’s runs from deeper. The more they play together the better the understanding between the two

I felt this was particularly evident against Barnsley. There were times in the game where he should've probably taken a shot, or released the ball early rather than attempt a run or a take on. I think in all fairness there are times in games where you back him to dribble past half of an opponent's defence. Unfortunately, whilst that's probably something he could've gotten away with when playing against poorer defenders in League One and Two, it's something that obviously won't come off as often in the Championship.

Nick

Administrator
I'm in exile these days. Can't hack the match threads and then I read through this type of thread and end up wishing I hadn't. This OP is the worst of them - doesn't have any opinions of his own, just reads one or two people's half-comments on a player and then regurgitates it fresh like he's had a lightbulb moment and makes 100 posts on it over 3 days. Tedious. Not sure he even realises how much of a sponge he is.

Pretty much sums him up. It's shocking really.

mark_ccfc

I don't think you can judge anyone on the game that has just been played, it obviously wasn't typical. Also early days yet, the team hasn't even had chance to settle yet.

On Allen, I think Robins thinks he is doing a reasonable job in his current position and will make little if any changes for the next game.

lifeskyblue

I felt this was particularly evident against Barnsley. There were times in the game where he should've probably taken a shot, or released the ball early rather than attempt a run or a take on. I think in all fairness there are times in games where you back him to dribble past half of an opponent's defence. Unfortunately, whilst that's probably something he could've gotten away with when playing against poorer defenders in League One and Two, it's something that obviously won't come off as often in the Championship.

Exactly. O’Hare is young, enthusiastic and full of confidence. As he matures his ability at making better decisions of when to dribble, when to pass, when to pause will increase.
O’Hare is a special talent with bags of potential and I’m sure Robins, the coaching staff as well as senior players like kelly , mcfadzean and Allen are helping develop his all round play.

cc84cov

I wanted Allen dropped for Shipley, but it is entirely possible that a player can be on the bench and not be 100% fit.
Regardless of what’s said to the media he’s not carrying,he’s dropped as he’s been poor

cc84cov

You really don't have any clue about how football works do you 😂😂😂
Either do you lol me & ronins do so we are ok tonight 🤣 running around a lot doesn’t cut it if you’ve done some form of coaching badge or played at a decent level...football manager & Fifa doesn’t count 🐒

mr_monkey

Either do you lol me & ronins do so we are ok tonight 🤣 running around a lot doesn’t cut it if you’ve done some form of coaching badge or played at a decent level...football manager & Fifa doesn’t count 🐒

Ok mate calm down a bit, glad you have got a nice thrill of one of your guesses being right for once.... you can tell the teacher at school on Monday how fun your weekend was

Ccfcisparks

Almost had an asthma attack reading that

cc84cov

You already said today that if Kelly is fit he starts. But he's on the bench. So is he fit or not?
Robins clearly was happy with Sheaf last week and seeing the player this week in training,same as Allen seen him play last week and in training this week,Kelly has been out weeks.

Take it all in #Sponge 🤣

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This is my point simple stuff clearly just made your head fall off lol leave the technical stuff to me & robins mate We will take it from here🎯

The comment was about the lack of punctuation not your mind blowing tactical thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread