Jamie Allen (1 Viewer)

fatso

Allen has been a total passenger so far this season, not entirely his fault as we’ve been on the back foot in virtually every game we’ve played and we can’t seem to keep hold of possession, or even get out of our half for long periods.

I think we need to replace him with a more combative player to help us compete in this league, maybe we should try Kelly, Sheaf and Hamer in midfield with Sheaf given licence to get forward. Or maybe Kastaneer could be brought back from the dead and given a run. Or god forbid even try playing two up front and maybe actually score before we go behind.

Either way we can’t carry on the way we’ve started this season, and the solution is going to have to come from within the current squad.

Nick

Administrator
Not as shocking as a grown man running a forum with “ill shag ya mum” banter 🤣

#Administrator

Could be worse, I could be sat about waiting for others to say something to parrot them.

I've never had any issues running websites or forums to be fair, it's not that hard.

Maybe when you get a tiny bit about yourself you can try and pipe up, until then just stick to echoing the bigger boys.

mr_monkey

It’s took you a month to reply to this comment ???

More like it’s took you a while to get it about yourself to come back and face this comment and “pipe up” 🤣 again this is your forum your gig you should want t toxic free but your possibly the worst with shit banter about shagging parents lol you’ve been proven to be all mouth crap called you out before you ain’t got it in ya if it’s personal then let’s sort it about “pipe up” listen son I’ll happily back up all I say on here and meet you face to face you ain’t got the minerals you just sit on here hiding away running your mouth to people trying to be little people...when you’ve got the balls to either speak to me face to face or on the phone direct message me and we can sort it away from this online nonsense

And this folks, is why children shouldn't be given sugar before bedtime

stay_up_skyblues

“You ain’t got the minerals”

giphy.gif

pusbccfc

His first touch has been really poor. Then again, he's been no less effective than O'Hare most games.

no_loyalty

Having a good game, making some decent runs.

steve101

Along with Dabo, our best player today I reckon. Anything decent going forward he seems to be part of. Then still has the energy to track back to challenge in our 6 yard box.

cc84cov

Maybe people will learn to stop getting on an individual's back now?

No didn't think so lol
Started well today but got tired with all the work he got through another one where robins should be looking to make the change but over al past 2 games he’s been a lot better

Esoterica

Needs players around him to play with, had it last week due to his deeper position and did again today because we were at home and, for the first half at least, playing a more adventurous game. Earlier in the season we we just putting balls into channels for our AMs to chase and you need certain qualities to do that well - pace and physical presence. No coincidence that today, when we played our most cohesive half of football for weeks, he looked central to it - we played to his strengths today.

cov donkey kick

Thought today was his best performance by a country mile after a better performance last week, he also combined better with hamer as he's been invisible on the pitch up to this last couple of games.

Users who are viewing this thread