Jamie Allen (2 Viewers)

Otis

Best answer ever she gave me.....

'Ummm, why has your name got so many E's in it?'

'Because the username Lee was already taken.'

Otis

excuse me for butting in....but 'pen pal' as in you still craft a letter with an inked device? Or do you just email, but make out like you're an old romantic? :)
It's an app called Slowly. It's really cool. Think it won app of the year.

You type up messages, but a calculation is done upon where you send your letter to, so if you send a letter to someone in London it takes a hour to arrive. France two hours, US, eight hours, Korea twenty hours, Australia, a day and a half.

Greggs

It's an app called Slowly. It's really cool. Think it won app of the year.

You type up messages, but a calculation is done upon where you send your letter to, so if you send a letter to someone in London it takes a hour to arrive. France two hours, US, eight hours, Korea twenty hours, Australia, a day and a half.
That's a nice concept. I miss the days of having a pen pal. Used to write to a girl i met in Malia when i was a kid!

Otis

That's a nice concept. I miss the days of having a pen pal. Used to write to a girl i met in Malia when i was a kid!
Yeah, think we all did it. It is a great concept...... except so many of them say 'can we switch to WhatsApp or Messenger so we can speak more instantly?'

Otis

You can search for people based on interests and likes, or you can let it randomly match you with potential new friends.

To be quite honest, I have made a best friend on there from London, which is really cool.

clint van damme

On a side note, my Korean pen friend sent me a parcel with snacks and soaps and all sorts and it arrived yesterday. Everything was pretty much in Korean though label-wise, but I did find a hand cream, which said was 'Himalayan salt. '

We assumed it was hand cream anyway, so I put it on and it felt very soft on the skin. About 20 seconds later though my hands became very sticky, so we decided it must be hand wash and I have been washing my hands with it ever since. Very nice it was.

Today however, she sent me a message asking if I liked the Himalayan salt toothpaste.

Ooops.

Sorry, back on topic......yes, two weeks.

You've got a pen pal? Digital age passing you by Otis?!

Sky Blue Harry H

Are we thinking he could be back for Blackpool ?

And after that is Burton (don't like the idea of bringing him back for that one, as he may well overdo it against his former club). So for me - it's the game after Burton!!

fernandopartridge

I update my assessment on Allen, we won't see him until October. We were really crying out for somebody like him yesterday to get into Oxford and upset their rhythm. They were able to find the right side all the time

Gazolba

This guy is giving me deja vu about Tony Andreu.
The player who promised to tranform us, but we never actually got to see very much.

Users who are viewing this thread