James Wilson (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

just got a text from Man Utd fan saying Wilsons left Man Utd and is deciding between us and Sunderland for summer move

Exit Stage Left

just got a text from Man Utd fan saying Wilsons left Man Utd and is deciding between us and Sunderland for summer move

Aberdeen are also wanting to sign James Wilson after being on loan there, but your mate is a Man Utd fan so he has probably got some inside information and if he says Coventry are in the mix then I believe him.

ccfcway

Odd thing is that pretty much all MR signings have come from nowhere so I wouldn’t be putting any money on this

ccfcricoh

Odd thing is that pretty much all MR signings have come from nowhere so I wouldn’t be putting any money on this
Agree with this, its almost like when a rumour comes about you can pretty much write that one off and we'll sign someone random... Chaplin aside obviously!

SBAndy

Been reading Aberdeen fans’ reviews of him this last season. Basically saying he’s got a bit of talent and can be class on his day but most of the time he can’t be arsed with it. Too much too young. Not sure I’d want to see him here.

Fergusons_Beard

He was at Sheff Utd and got bollocked for partying too much. Has a chip on his shoulder because he cane from Utd too.

Avoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread