James Maddison (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Apparently he stopped his car to shout abuse at a disabled person who was in his year at school. Said stuff like look where I am and look at you waiting for bus

A 50 year old plus women told me this not a guy btw

Might be true of course.

Rich

Apparently he stopped his car to shout abuse at a disabled person who was in his year at school. Said stuff like look where I am and look at you waiting for bus

A 50 year old plus women told me this not a guy btw

Might be true of course.
The disabled person may have been a bully.

I'd do the same if I was bullied at school and this was my situation.

Bullying really can have a detrimental affect on peoples whole lives.

Terry Gibson's perm

I played in the same side as a youngster as James’s dad he was a brilliant footballer and one I thought would make it but was a little small, I played with players who made it to international football and they were not as good as him.

robbiekeane

Or depends on his attitude

No idea really though if that's how it played out at all, thats just one persons word against the others.

It could just as easily have been that they were walking home, they started taking the piss out of his shoes, he said fuck off mate probably cost more than your outfit (dick thing to say but he was getting the piss taken out of him and he was a kid)

Obviously they are going to say all that aren't they.

He seems pretty grounded and from instagram he's still best mates with his mates from cov so

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Agree, he is either over rated or over hated and not much inbetween.

Dont want to get into a long debate on him but have a look at Premier League Player Stats - Goals

Seems for Chelsea he has had their 2nd most shots 35 after Werner and i have linked to his goal return.
At 22 he still has the time to improve but I worry for him if his loyal mentor gets sacked as I have a suspicion the next manager would move him down the pecking order.

I'm inbetween. I think he's decent enough but think there's better players that should be in the England team ahead of him. Maddison, Grealish and Foden to name three.

Saddlebrains

I played in the same side as a youngster as James’s dad he was a brilliant footballer and one I thought would make it but was a little small, I played with players who made it to international football and they were not as good as him.

Same played with James dad down Stoke Green untold times.

Notice the Maddison turn James clearly picked up from his old man? 😂

covcity4life

Possibly yeah

I would recommend letting go and moving on with life though. For anyone not just a footballer.

shmmeee

Hope you stretched before that massive reach.

Let’s be honest, if my experience with City youth players is typical, or Hickman is typical, it’s far more likely the footballer is a cock than there’s a disabled bully picking on the good looking well paid talented lad.

I know we all like him for the football and he’s a Cov lad, but all indicators are the guys an arrogant arse. There’s been loads of stories about it, even his manager mentions how “confident in himself” he is as a footballing plus.

David O'Day

Hope you stretched before that massive reach.

Let’s be honest, if my experience with City youth players is typical, or Hickman is typical, it’s far more likely the footballer is a cock than there’s a disabled bully picking on the good looking well paid talented lad.

I know we all like him for the football and he’s a Cov lad, but all indicators are the guys an arrogant arse. There’s been loads of stories about it, even his manager mentions how “confident in himself” he is as a footballing plus.

Man's a floof

Frostie

Goalscoring is definitely his main weakness at the moment but plenty of time to improve that.

I think you might be surprised if Lampard does get the sack that Mount will still be a key player. The high press is king for the top sides & there's none better at it than Mount.
Don't forget Chelsea signed the likes of Ziyech & Havertz for mega money yet he's comfortably established himself ahead of them.

This should probably be moved to the Football & Other Sports forum but is there anyone seriously still doubting Mason Mount?

Absolutely phenomenal.

Terry Gibson's perm

This should probably be moved to the Football & Other Sports forum but is there anyone seriously still doubting Mason Mount?

Absolutely phenomenal.

Very Impressive but for me he is the fourth best of the four.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yeah same, I'd rather have Foden, Grealish or Maddison. Mount does a good job running back though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think Foden is really special and has the potential to best the best player of that type since Gazza, I think Southgate would go with Mount as first choice as like you say he runs back well.

Users who are viewing this thread