James Maddison (1 Viewer)

Terry_dactyl

It was. He was clean through and tripped over. An incredible miss
To be honest we had no luck at all that day and did everything but score then they did a smash & grab
If I remember correctly Andy Rose got injured and JJ came on at half time for his first appearance for us
That’s right! Jj kept cutting inside and looked v dangerous.
I do hope he makes a full recovery. I know others might tell me to ‘get over it’ etc etc but I still genuinely believe he has/had the potential to be our best player for years to come.

Reactions: vow

Gazolba

If he goes to a more glamourous club, he'll be taken more seriously as an England player.

clint van damme

Madison not giving it all and Mowbray constantly tinkering with the team to play Joe Cole because of his name was the reason we messed up that season.

November 2015 when we were pushing the top 6 we had a very settled squad, we didn't need Joe Cole and convinced we would've finished top 6 without him

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

The most incredible thing that season was Mowbray predicted very early on that as winter came and pitches deteriorated the free flowing football wouldn't be possible.
However, when it happened, he had absolutely no plan B other than signing has been whose legs had gone.

chiefdave

The most incredible thing that season was Mowbray predicted very early on that as winter came and pitches deteriorated the free flowing football wouldn't be possible.
However, when it happened, he had absolutely no plan B other than signing has been whose legs had gone.
He even joked about it in a press conference around Xmas when people were suggesting promotion could be on the cards!

clint van damme

I've heard from a very good source (hate it when people say that but in this case I need to use the phrase!) that he is being "managed" as such to keep his feet on the ground and let him mature into a senior pro.

It's evident from looking at how his careers progressed to be honest.
Whatever people think of him he's been handled very well.
If I was the parent of a talented young footballer I would definitely be intersted in getting him the the agent Madisson has

Warwickhunt

Thought Anderson said that Maddison deal is such that it will feed CCFC funds for a long time?

Users who are viewing this thread