James Bailey (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

No, just no. I'd rather have Reece Brown back. Bailey was good before he came back, after that it seemed like he didnt care. He was awful, lazy, uncommitted, i wouldnt want him back. Derby have some very good players we could get for free and we have a good relationship with Derby after the Keogh, Ball and Bailey deals, although done of those deals benefitted us ;)

Reece brown over bailey...WOW

LJC_CCFC

I actually would. Cus we know Brown wouldnt play, Bailey would

It wasn't a coincident that baileys poor run of form coincided with robins leaving and then the 10 points deduction...and it wasn't just bailey it was half the team who understandably were not at the races with nothing to play for. I've seen enough of him to say that for a very small fee I'd take him as he can pass the ball better than Jennings, Thomas and Daniels

Nonleagueherewecome

A few forest fans I know think he's class.

Certainly, too good for us at the moment.

That would be quite a list, "players from the past 10 years who are now too good for us". Amazingly, Leon Barnett would feature.

Nonleagueherewecome

It wasn't a coincident that baileys poor run of form coincided with robins leaving and then the 10 points deduction...and it wasn't just bailey it was half the team who understandably were not at the races with nothing to play for. I've seen enough of him to say that for a very small fee I'd take him as he can pass the ball better than Jennings, Thomas and Daniels

If we're taking people who can pass better than Jennings, there's a few in local football who would do the job a lot cheaper..

CCFCDan87

Totally agree I am fed up of talking aout ACL, SISU and CCC to the back teeth, I want to talk about Football again after all this is a Football Club!!!!

But if nothing is done about SISU we might not have a club and under current conditons were in a embargo so bit like going shopping in London saying you like loads of clothes but your credit card is getting denied. Makes you sick how far this club has come.

Nonleagueherewecome

RoboCCFC90

But if nothing is done about SISU we might not have a club and under current conditons were in a embargo so bit like going shopping in London saying you like loads of clothes but your credit card is getting denied. Makes you sick how far this club has come.

I get that Dan, but I am sick of this ACL/SISU crap I want to talk about Football, I want to talk about where we can improve the team and argue how many strikers we play up top instead of talking about Tim Fisher and his dog!

Users who are viewing this thread