James bailey (1 Viewer)

S

SkyBlue Baker96

In his interview he said he's looking forward to playing games and doing well for the team but one thing that stood out for me is this "I think the way the manager wants us to play and his style suits my game, I like to get the ball on the floor, pop it around and keep it active so I'm really looking forward to the challenge here and I'm really looking forward to getting started." - i feel this is a good sign of things to come the fact Robins wants us to play some nice passing football and he's bringing in players that can do that

Otis

We played nice passing football under Thorn. It was all so slow and pedestrian though. And usually sideways.

We need one touch football at pace.

Mucca Mad Boys

We played nice passing football under Thorn. It was all so slow and pedestrian though. And usually sideways.

We need one touch football at pace.

Not one touch football, passing football but being able to pass it forward, as Robins pointed out, we weren't brave enough to do that.

aodea

I like all the positives that Robbins and the players are sayiong but we have heard this before and now its up to them to put it right. Same as when you here someone like Baker or Kilbane say hopw angry they are at how poor we are playing and they are going to put it right and then we lose to Shersbury or Stevenage or Carlise.

Users who are viewing this thread