Jake Clarke-Salter (1 Viewer)

tom88

It’s madness the number of players allowed on loan should be limited to a dozen or so but who’s to blame club or player. Would be interesting to know what their wage is compared to a decent championship player. I remember an article a year or so back where a Chelsea player in his early twenties who had never played a senior match had bought a house for over a million quid.

similar to an ex Chelsea player we had who has dropped down the football pyramid.

we all would if we could, but again never played for Chelsea and can do this.

SlowerThanPlatt

Listened to McAnthony the Peterborough’s owner’s podcast, said this season was offered a youngster from a top Premier League club, great he thought… if he covered 15k of his 40k wages!

CDK

Clarke salter was delayed due to covid protocols and he would also not have been able to train with team prior to game , expected to be confirmed early part of the week
Cranie lives locally so club letting him keep fit
Dread to think if this is typical of all club's deals ,bloody Covid.

junglej13

Clarke salter was delayed due to covid protocols and he would also not have been able to train with team prior to game , expected to be confirmed early part of the week
Cranie lives locally so club letting him keep fit
Know anything about the other possible loan signing @Skybluebeliever other than JCS. Is there one specific target we are after?

stupot07

I can only assume this is dragging on because its a loan with a view of a permanent move.

Hopefully the fresh start is what he needs as he couldn't get in the Birmingham team last season in his second loan there. We definitely need cover, I dont want to ever see Dabo CB again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

I can only assume this is dragging on because its a loan with a view of a permanent move.

Hopefully the fresh start is what he needs as he couldn't get in the Birmingham team last season in his second loan there. We definitely need cover, I dont want to ever see Dabo CB again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I’m hopeful that’s the case. Also Chelsea have no reason to push this discussion. It might be a priority for us it won’t be for them

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread