Jake Bidwell - deserves a song (2 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

Someone was on the Cov City official channel on YT today, saying that Bidwell is the weak link in the side, because he has no pace, flair, puts the ball out too often and doesn’t get involved in ‘critical play’….

This was in the comments, for the Brum highlights.

To be fair, he had a whole gang of fans giving it: ‘Wot u chatting m8?!?!’.

Think the lad has been watching too much La Liga. Really, truly baffling comments, if he’s actually watching our games, as he claims to.
The old man, who doesn’t watch us often, picked Bidwell out as being “very good” after the Brum game.
High praise indeed.

Esoterica

At halftime on Friday my mate was saying he thinks Bidwell might have been the missing link. I was arguing that the formation change has benefitted a lot of players, but turns out he was talking about human evolution and not our performances.

wingy

At halftime on Friday my mate was saying he thinks Bidwell might have been the missing link. I was arguing that the formation change has benefitted a lot of players, but turns out he was talking about human evolution and not our performances.
I think there's a manager in there somewhere in the future, possibly the Shaun Dyche mode!

ExmouthNeil

We've got a Rolls Royce at left back we've got a Rolls Royce at left back.
We've got a Rolls Royce at left back and his name is Jake Bidwell!

Think that scans to the tune of hole world in our hands...

skyblue_55

To the tune of ‘ my old man’s a dustman ‘

The gaffer didn’t rate him ,
And got Dasilva in ,
But Bidwell is a class act,
So fuck off Mark Robins

could be adapted ?

Users who are viewing this thread