Jack Wilshire (1 Viewer)

COV

so we've had Gary Cahill, Jack Wiltshire- who's next?

slowpoke

Thomas
We’ve got maybe 16 players when everyone’s fit who is of the right quality. Arguably even fewer than that. Outside the first XI who is there? Godden and Kelly possibly, Bright if he can sort himself out, Jones maybe, Hyam and Waghorn probably. Then it’s kids and L1 players if we’re honest.
I would think most clubs below the premier are similar to us I’ve done a little calculation on my fingers and I reckon there are eleven outfield players who didn’t feature with decent first team experience how many do we need.

shmmeee

Thomas

I would think most clubs below the premier are similar to us I’ve done a little calculation on my fingers and I reckon there are eleven outfield players who didn’t feature with decent first team experience how many do we need.

You’re arguing my case. I was pointing out that simply naming players we do t think are good enough doesn’t constitute a bomb squad, we will have to replace most of our non starters over time.

Otis

I can't believe anyone is, absolutely 0% chance he's coming here.
He needs to quit football unfortunately and start a new career. Maybe buy a farmstead, plough the land and completely change his lifestyle.

So my advice to him would be "Wilshire, farm foods"

🙄

long way home

I can't see why MR would waste his time with JW. If he is looking at that type of player Dan Crowley is out there running round local parks I assume on his own. MR knows DC, but both are high risk for different reasons and both are surely not under consideration.

Tea & Busquets

I can't see why MR would waste his time with JW. If he is looking at that type of player Dan Crowley is out there running round local parks I assume on his own. MR knows DC, but both are high risk for different reasons and both are surely not under consideration.
totally different players but i see what you mean.

Frostie

Dan Crowley is a waste of time sadly.
He/his agent need a serious dose of reality.
Now trialling at Gillingham having been rejected by Doncaster & Cheltenham over his demands.

skybluegod

But we all want shot of Allen and Shippers and Pask has been told he should look elsewhere. Do we really want DaCosta

So the SBT bomb squad? Not the real Bomb Squad.

All 4 of those will likely still be heavily involved this season. For their wages i doubt there are significantly better players out there. Considering 3 of them are out of contract next summer, i'm content they can do a job this year.

Bugsy

cc84cov

Typical Sisu, no doubt Joy has invested in a load more handbags instead.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread