Jack Wilshire (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Did I just hear that right on the radio ? Someone saying they think Wilshire is training with us next week ? 🤣

ccfc1234

Don't doubt the guy has ability when he is fit but he was at Bournemouth and if he was at the level they would have kept him. For the money he would command we are better off with a prem loan in Jan.

no_loyalty

Has played more career games than Matty James, but still wouldn’t want to risk signing him.

ProfessorbyGrace

How would this be a feasible signing? Robins isn’t the sort to punt on a has-been.

It’d be sheer waste, from a wage budget perspective.

better days

I don't know
But I do know that Jack Wilshire is a shadow of the fantastic player he was in his prime at Arsenal
It's very sad really but anyone who's seen him play in the last 3 or 4 years knows that he looks like a 43 year old playing Vet's football
Still got plenty of skill
But needs opponents to stand off him to allow him the time use it
Unfortunately that's not available in the full time professional game

Tea & Busquets

Err no thanks, would command hefty wages and would be off at that asiana restaurant near cbs with bright gorging tika masala and chutney during practice

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We did give Matty James a go and he was fine well obviously better than fine and with him not getting injured last season why not give him a go, you dont lose talent

letsallsingtogether

I take it he is out of contract?
People keep going on about his wages.
He either plays for what someone is willing to pay or gets fuck all at home.
So he used to be on good money well unlike most jobs football pays you less after a certain age, even Messi took a pay cut.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I take it he is out of contract?
People keep going on about his wages.
He either plays for what someone is willing to pay or gets fuck all at home.
So he used to be on good money well unlike most jobs football pays you less after a certain age, even Messi took a pay cut.
I have a feeling he would be willing to take a paycut as I’ve seen numerous headlines suggesting he is frustrated by not getting any offers in as he wants to play football

slowpoke

Jack Wiltshire has become one of those players very talented and had he stayed fit could have been in Grealish territory player wise unfortunately he hasn’t and in these covid days football club finances take hold and clubs can’t/won’t take on risky players, is he worth a punt or not ? pay as you play a possibility but behind the scenes what does that bring to the dressing room. He won’t be poor and should have a healthy bank balance if he wants to play I’d say £5k a week 12 month contract is as good as it gets. Should he accept that would I like ccfc to go for him 50/50 for me.

Terry Gibson's perm

He will end up in the mls the championship is to physically demanding for him.

torchomatic

cc84cov

Who’s gonna pay his wages for a player with such bad injury history,hence why he’s in the media as having no offers

Users who are viewing this thread