Jack Stevens (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

Great news two defenders in what is clearly our time of need in that position.

As an aside, it's a right ball ache trawling through a hundred pages of a single designated thread for the whole of this transfer window for someone who doesn't follow the site 24/7 to find out if we have signed anyone.

Last edited:

Otis

Yep. Threads all over the place.

Would have been better to have just kept it all in the official transfer thread.

Or are you saying you would prefer lots of different threads?

stevefloyd

I just never read the official original and perhaps the best thread I am happy either way... I am not in a hurry to do anything tonight so I have time to scroll

Otis

I don't scroll though. I just click on the thread and go to the last page. All you need to do at most then is scroll back just a couple of pages at most usually.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Get in there! Looks like a top signing! He had a fantastic season with Swindon last year. Didn't play much at Middlesbrough...but looks like one with fantastic pedigree.

stay_up_skyblues

I preferred the GMK days of clicking on a thread titled "Amdy Impey" on transfer deadline day and clicking to see if he was signed or just a rumour.

Tongue firmly in cheek but you get the theory....

Brylowes

Get in there! Looks like a top signing! He had a fantastic season with Swindon last year. Didn't play much at Middlesbrough...but looks like one with fantastic pedigree.
I'm sure I can remember a couple of big clubs sniffing round him about a perm deal a bit back.
Could be wrong though

skybluetony176

Sounds like he should be a good signing. Already has plenty of experience at this level so should hopefully slot straight in and hit the ground running.

Ricketts

Presumably must played alongside Sam Ricketts at Swindon then.

would be nice if they are a solid partnership

SkyBlueRuffian

So who's for the chop then, Ramage, Ricketts or Lorentzson?
We're also after a left sided centre half from Bournemouth, so could be wholesale changes to our inept defence.

skybluedan

Yep. Threads all over the place.

Would have been better to have just kept it all in the official transfer thread.

Or are you saying you would prefer lots of different threads?

You know what mate would love a mcsheffery thread just for old times sake like.

shmmeee

So who's for the chop then, Ramage, Ricketts or Lorentzson?
We're also after a left sided centre half from Bournemouth, so could be wholesale changes to our inept defence.

I hope we get the Bournemouth guy most of all, we need a big left sided CB.

If we do, I'd go with:

Stokes Cargill Ricketts Lorentzson

Just because I think two young loanees would be asking for trouble in the middle. Failing that put Stevens in for Lorentzson and move Ricketts to RB.

Users who are viewing this thread