Transfer Rumour Jack Butland (1 Viewer)

lacesoutdom

yeah i know its a clickbait twitter page, and i dont see how we can afford transfer, or wages, but....

Annotation 2020-08-04 111848.png

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...we're already thinking Premier League.

Evo1883

giphy.gif

lifeskyblue

Can only see any truth in this if Manure have decided they need Marosi to replace error prone De Gea. As that ain’t going to happen I suspect this a total non story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magwitch

It’s been proved Robins is constantly monitoring the squad and wouldn’t hesitate to replace anyone if he can get someone he sees as better, not seen enough of Butland to compare or see any mileage in this rumour but he would have to be shit hot to be considered a better bet than Marko.

Terry Gibson's perm

Butland is superior to Marosi as goalkeeper but not as good with his feet. But we have no chance his salary demands will be sky high and he should be looking to get into the prem he is better than 90% of the keepers there and is just at the wrong club.

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s been proved Robins is constantly monitoring the squad and wouldn’t hesitate to replace anyone if he can get someone he sees as better, not seen enough of Butland to compare or see any mileage in this rumour but he would have to be shit hot to be considered a better bet than Marko.

lol. Butland has regressed but is still a far better goalkeeper than Marosi

ceetee

I wasn't impressed with him when we beat Stoke in the FA Cup, but I haven't seen him lately.
Would prefer an improving GK rather than one who has seen better days ( Not our very own Better Days)

Magwitch

I wasn't impressed with him when we beat Stoke in the FA Cup, but I haven't seen him lately.
Would prefer an improving GK rather than one who has seen better days ( Not our very own Better Days)
We have a young keeper coming through club are very hopeful about, it’s hard with goalies do you stick or twist always a bit of a gamble.?

cooperskyblue

This season Butland was shocking, mistake after mistake, his confidence shot compared to a few years ago.
I don't want him, Marosi is the man!

Frostie

There is 0% chance of any truth in this.

Butland is on astronomical money & has had a couple of really bad years, losing his place at Stoke. He's obviously got great quality though & there is every chance that a change of scenery will see him come good again but that's a ridiculously expensive risk that:

A) We can't physically afford

B) Even if we could, why would we gamble the kind of money required when Marosi is more than adequate?

shmmeee

Don’t think this will happen for all the reasons stated, but was thinking about where next for our squad if we get in the CB, CDM and ST everyone seems to agree we’re after this summer. And I do think Marosi is next in line to be upgraded.

Nonleagueherewecome

Don’t think this will happen for all the reasons stated, but was thinking about where next for our squad if we get in the CB, CDM and ST everyone seems to agree we’re after this summer. And I do think Marosi is next in line to be upgraded.
Well that's one thing we are all on the same page on.

Warhurst.jpg

You know I'm gonna do this every time you do that! Maybe I should just make it my avatar...

Nonleagueherewecome

I nearly didn’t put it because I expected this post, but tradition is tradition.
I'm working on a CM97 Julian Gray screenie...

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

This season Butland was shocking, mistake after mistake, his confidence shot compared to a few years ago.
I don't want him, Marosi is the man!
Butland was shocking this season... as was Kepa & De Gea. Any insinuation that Marosi is superior to either is fairly laughable though, and this comes from someone who is a big Marosi fan, but there's levels.

Users who are viewing this thread