I've now decided (1 Viewer)

hill83

I don't normally start threads as I'm not an attention seeking c**t.

But.

Anyone who even for one second, even the tiniest hint, still even half defends anything Sisu have said or done is a absolute total fucking c**t.

This club is fucked until they go. I can't bring myself to endorse a boycott. Not yet. I'm still trying to separate club from owners. But something needs to be done or this club is finished.

I'm sure someone will dive in with something slightly misspelled or a grammatical error or some other usual bollocks. But fuck you. Enough is enough.

I want my club back. I miss going to games. THIS IS SHIT.

But.

Anyone who even for one second, even the tiniest hint, still even half defends anything Sisu have said or done is a absolute total fucking c**t.

This club is fucked until they go. I can't bring myself to endorse a boycott. Not yet. I'm still trying to separate club from owners. But something needs to be done or this club is finished.

I'm sure someone will dive in with something slightly misspelled or a grammatical error or some other usual bollocks. But fuck you. Enough is enough.

A fucking men!

dongonzalos

You attention seeking c**t.

Why are you always trying to divide the fan base?
Bet you don't even go to games.
If the CET gave Wasps bad press we wouldn't be in this mess!
You work for the council don't you!!.
SISU have given us a good enough budget we just need to sack the manager and everything will be alright.
The legal action is morally right its more important that they are not forced to drop it, over us securing a long term deal.
If all the fans turned up everything would be ok.
It's not just SISU's fault remember what Brian Richardson did.

Not buying any of the above?? fuck it, it's actually a bloke called Simon Gilbert's fault.

Actually come to think of it all of the above is Bollox your OP is right

Kingokings204

Hang in there mate, things will get better if they don't I blame you for starting this thread ;)

ccfc92

Top post Hill, but I'm sure some on here will still disagree with your passionate post and scuttle back onto Tim's lap to be petted.

Edit: It seems some have viewed and scuttled off.

ajsccfc

I didn't go but I wouldn't say I boycotted at the same time. Similarly if the owners are still around and I don't renew it won't be some kind of action against them, it'll be a complete lack of action because of them which I believe has kept far more people away in increasing numbers over the years.

More people now don't give a shit than are angry about the situation which is an indictment of their nine years of warm diarrhoea pointed at our faces.

andyboy81

Hate to break this to you but the club is already finished and has been for a long time. A generation of fans have been lost to other teams, fans who had been going for years have turned their backs and it's not going to change anytime soon.

SISU are going nowhere. They have made no signs of making tracks when thousands marched so what's changed? I told my mate last season it was now or never as they had broken the mold and actually backed the manager but still had the fans backlash to deal with. We are now being punished.

The "Assets" people seem to think they are stripping don't exist. The only way remaining one is ryton which (from what I understand) is only able to be developed if they build an equal standard facility or the club go out of business - which I see coming in next 2 - 3 seasons.

People can protest all they like, get national coverage and try and force the football league to do "something" . What exactly is ur you expect them to do? As far as the league are concerned the games are being played so therefore the club is filling its obligation to them. Only thing left is if the matches where stopped then I guess they would be kicked out the league.

This post is coming from a city fan of 30 odd years, a fan who remembers sitting with his dad to watch city play spurs on Boxing Day one year in the stand that would become the away end at highfield rd who sat there and thought nothing could get better than this!

The same fucking fan has got to December and had no desire to watch his team or even be fucked to watch them play on sky.

A lost fan.

Rant rant rant

fernandopartridge

But.

Nothing is stopping you going matches you big drama queen

clint van damme

last nights protest will bring a lot of pressure on sisu.
Fishers attack on the trust at the SCG after the petition showed that he was rattled.
I think last night will rattle them more. Putting Joys name on the banners was a smart move as she doesn't like publicity apparently, hopefully some clever people will organise something similar in the not too distant future.
Hopefully the phone in tonight stays constructive and he's put on the spot with some well worded questions rather than just getting abuse.

torchomatic

Sky Blue Kid

But.

Best post you've ever made son. Proud of you ;)

bawtryneal

Agree 100% Hill. I posted similar a couple of weeks ago. Enough is enough. I have missed the last two games and I can honestly say it hasn't bothered me. I will not be back until SISU are gone and new owners are in place however long it takes.
45 years of going with my Dad and two daughters robbed by scumbag Joy Seppala and her entourage of greedy hedge fund wankers.

Captain Dart

Esoterica

Where is Hadji, the boards a worse place without him.
After he was told RCC was recalled to the side yesterday.
giphy.gif

covhead1

Sisu are screwing us over, we all know that.
But it still hurts.
Is our club dead?? I don't know but it must be close to.
I know this though, those protesters last night all want congratulating.
PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It would be interesting to hear your radio show take on recent events. Unfortunately, I can't receive it down here. Will there be lots of "beeps"? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread