ive got tickets for crewe at home! (1 Viewer)

Mr pot

I've got 5 tickets. Can't wait to go tomorrow and really glad I bought them before they sold out. Here's to a good night tomorrow cheers!!!

Anyone else got their tickets before they sold out?

skybluesam66

to be fair it took a good few days to sell out - no excuse for anyone not to have bought a ticket if they really wanted one

Nick

Administrator
I am shocked at how many people are waiting until now to try and buy them... They have been on sale how many weeks?

Mr pot

I like the out of the country excuse. Anyone would think it's a barren desolate landscape outside the UK

WillieStanley

My personal favorite is the shift change at work... "I fort I was working but my boss had a change of heart an gave me th3 night off... And a muffin"

Block19

not to bothered about the match more looking forward to the Yeovil game and would rather see us take 3 points off Crewe in the league than win today and lose in a couple of weeks time.

skyblue19

It was a close one but bought mine just in the nick of time, that is the Wednesday a couple of weeks ago to keep your season ticket seat.

trick2

I bought 2 tickets at around 9.30am on the day they went on sale to ensure I got my usual seat next to the aisle. :claping hands: I had also arranged with my Boss the day after the game with Preston the evening off work. It really was that simple.

muners

I flew home from Afghanistan on Fri, sold out so spoke to a mate in crewe, who went to their ticket office on sat and got me four tickets sorted. in the crewe end but who gives a shite, it'll be just like the old days.

Users who are viewing this thread