I've got it! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

Te solution! It's so simple! Instead if spending all that money on shirts and tickets etc, just spend the cash on a hypnotist who will make you believe that Man City are actually Coventry city! :p

Sorry if I got your hopes up...

Otis

Isn't there the famous story of a Scottish player being injured and unconscious and when the physio went on the pitch and revived him, the physio then shouted back to the bench 'He doesn't know who he is!' And the response back from the dug-out was 'Good, tell him he's Pele then!'

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Isn't there the famous story of a Scottish player being injured and unconscious and when the physio went on the pitch and revived the physio he shouted back to the bench 'He doesn't know who he is!' And the response back from the dug-out was 'Good, tell him he's Pele then!'

Thorn made that joke in a post-match interview about Murphy when he got injured, saying "Tell him he's Gordon Banks!".

SkyBlueGuy

Get our hopes up? How?

Only way you could have thought that is if you believe someone was expecting to open the post and for you to say "the job" :D

No unfortunately I didn't make it through the first round of interviews. Apparently "severance payments" was not the correct answer to the question "what are you looking to get out of this job?"...

We live and learn...

Users who are viewing this thread