I've f-ing had it!! (1 Viewer)

I've stopped myself writing this until I calm down, but at 1:32pm on 19/09/2012 I am as calm as I'll get!
I travelled from somerset to watch last nights offerings, and for me, that is the last straw. I always thought I was city 'til I die and all that, but I've now got to the point of thinking f-ck that. £100 that round trip cost me, and I just can't justify it anymore.

**Digression Warning**
I do digress butback in the day even if you were watching sh-t, at least you were happy(ish) in the knowledge that you ticket money helped the club. Modern day football isn't as clear cut as that is it? My money was split between the pockets of a terrible rail company, company directors of CCFC and a pub landlord (don't begrudge that one as much ;))
**Digression Over**

As the money is going out of the club, it makes no logical sense to pay for that garbage any more. I've got bills that need paying and now I'm refusing away games I should be in credit shortly with BritishGas :p

I'm writing this and hoping to hear people's justification of spending on games, especially at this level! Anyone else questioning?

I'm going to see out the rest of my season ticket "contract" and do home games and then that's it. I know that we''ll be in this division for 2 seasons at least and I just don't want to pay to watch it :whistle:

skyblueman

I've stopped myself writing this until I calm down, but at 1:32pm on 19/09/2012 I am as calm as I'll get!
I travelled from somerset to watch last nights offerings, and for me, that is the last straw. I always thought I was city 'til I die and all that, but I've now got to the point of thinking f-ck that. £100 that round trip cost me, and I just can't justify it anymore.

**Digression Warning**
I do digress butback in the day even if you were watching sh-t, at least you were happy(ish) in the knowledge that you ticket money helped the club. Modern day football isn't as clear cut as that is it? My money was split between the pockets of a terrible rail company, company directors of CCFC and a pub landlord (don't begrudge that one as much ;))
**Digression Over**

As the money is going out of the club, it makes no logical sense to pay for that garbage any more. I've got bills that need paying and now I'm refusing away games I should be in credit shortly with BritishGas :p

I'm writing this and hoping to hear people's justification of spending on games, especially at this level! Anyone else questioning?

I'm going to see out the rest of my season ticket "contract" and do home games and then that's it. I know that we''ll be in this division for 2 seasons at least and I just don't want to pay to watch it :whistle:

Chill out mate... it's dire yes but it will improve you'll see - take a couple of 'aways' off - keep going to the homes and before you know it you it you'll have you're faith restored..

skybluesam66

carlisle/bournemouth/mk/n county at home
oldham/york/swindon/brentford away

new manager will need to deliver 3 wins and 3 draws out of that lot

then we will be on 15 points from 15 games

needing to then kick on up the table

anything less than that and it will be a long season

At the moment with this shower of shite, i think it will be a very long season -

wolfie

I'm questioning how you actually managed to pay £100. You personally need to sort something out.
<br />
<br />
I use to drive up from Hampshire and once u took into account the cost of petrol, parking,food, the price of the ticket and program it all adds up. It use to cost me close to £80 and that was 15 years ago. I would say £100 is a bit conservative

CovKingChris

Facebook User
<br />
<br />
I use to drive up from Hampshire and once u took into account the cost of petrol, parking,food, the price of the ticket and program it all adds up. It use to cost me close to £80 and that was 15 years ago. I would say £100 is a bit conservative

Sorry, didn't know you lived in Lincolnshire

singers_pore

**Digression Warning**
**Digression Over**

Fair play to you...I completely understand where you're coming from. I come over for a couple of games each season and it costs me around a grand.

The only point I would quibble with is your assertion that we will be in L1 for 2 seasons at least. Are you that confident we will stay up??:facepalm:

Fair point, it is a bit positive thinking we'll stay up. As for that bloke predicting 3 wins and 3 draws from next 6. We'll be lucky to get 6 points, we'll win the next game and then maybe one other at best. Throw a loss in there and a couple of draws and there you have a club just above the bottom 3.

Users who are viewing this thread