Its still ........ (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

I don't disagree with how they should be running the club. Anyone with half a brain knows that their only real chance of return is intrinsically linked to being successful on the pitch. Pressley is under performing with this squad.

If they are attempting to make the club break even then they are not going to sell it are they? It can just tick along in their portfolio without much effort.. suggesting they are on a life support machine is simply not true I'm afraid.

So when league two football is being played out at the Ricoh infront of 4,000 will that be a successful business and bring them a pleasurable income from their investment

Ian1779

So when league two football is being played out at the Ricoh infront of 4,000 will that be a successful business and bring them a pleasurable income from their investment

From a fans point of view of course not. If they really don't give a fuck about us then from a business point of view then they may be happy with it as it is costing them no more money.

What's equally as frustrating is that if you take away the 'rich owner' pumping money into a club (or not as the case may be now) then we are left with the assets of a League 1/2 club. No fans, no stadium and not a lot to look forward to in the future. When/if SISU do fuck off then this is what we'll be left with.

Then who will we blame?

LB87ccfc

From a fans point of view of course not. If they really don't give a fuck about us then from a business point of view then they may be happy with it as it is costing them no more money.

What's equally as frustrating is that if you take away the 'rich owner' pumping money into a club (or not as the case may be now) then we are left with the assets of a League 1/2 club. No fans, no stadium and not a lot to look forward to in the future. When/if SISU do fuck off then this is what we'll be left with.

Then who will we blame?

Well their would be an increase in attendance if / when SISU ever left, it should be a bloody party if that day ever arouse, no matter what sorry state we are in.

Different owners could do no worse than this lot could they now, at least you would hope they would have a proper business model.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Then who will we blame?

Which is exactly what we have at the moment. I know who I do/will blame.

Ian1779

Have you not seen the 5 point plan issued today Ian? It's worth a read if you're after a giggle ;)

I just read it. It's no good releasing that statement if you don't back it up with clear evidenced actions. There is no excuse now not to deliver on it.

Imagine if Wasps had released that statement... people would be lauding it up saying how wonderful it is.

Ian1779

Well their would be an increase in attendance if / when SISU ever left, it should be a bloody party if that day ever arouse, no matter what sorry state we are in.

Different owners could do no worse than this lot could they now, at least you would hope they would have a proper business model.

Models mean nothing if you don't deliver on it. SISU have a 'model' but their execution of it is shocking.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I just read it. It's no good releasing that statement if you don't back it up with clear evidenced actions. There is no excuse now not to deliver on it.

Imagine if Wasps had released that statement... people would be lauding it up saying how wonderful it is.

You're right but you know if Wasps put out that statement you would have a better than a 0% chance of it being implimented.

torchomatic

I think you're right. There would be a few posts (most likely from Martcov et al) telling us how much better Wasps are at communication than we are. Lose-lose situation really, isn't it?

I would much rather read something and digest that not have anything. If people want to slag it off and take the piss then that's up to them, but personally, I'm pleased when they try and at least talk about the future.

Ian1779

I think you're right. There would be a few posts (most likely from Martcov et al) telling us how much better Wasps are at communication than we are. Lose-lose situation really, isn't it?

I would much rather read something and digest that not have anything. If people want to slag it off and take the piss then that's up to them, but personally, I'm pleased when they try and at least talk about the future.

People are right to be cynical until they see something tangible. But if they do produce on it then we need to get behind it.

wingy

let's be honest this mission statement is nothing we hadn't worked out up to 2yrs back

All that's happened In between Is we moved away ,litigated ( still are),moved back and are now reliant on the local community both

business and fans to bailout the Bloke whose responsible for all of It.

Well Mr Fisher Fuck off ,make the Call .

Local people required really ??

Then offer shares In ownership or hand yours over for nowt like City fans had to.

LB87ccfc

let's be honest this mission statement is nothing we hadn't worked out up to 2yrs back

All that's happened In between Is we moved away ,litigated ( still are),moved back and are now reliant on the local community both

business and fans to bailout the Bloke whose responsible for all of It.

Well Mr Fisher Fuck off ,make the Call .

Local people required really ??

Then offer shares In ownership or hand yours over for nowt like City fans had to thanks to Uncle Joe who is still treated as a King by many at games knocking up doors

Corrected for you

Hobo

You still don't get it, if they weren't here nobody waiting to take us on. Particularly the debt accumulated over very many years!

Give it a break, either support Steven & the Team or just go away!

they told us we were debt free? Then it was about 30m and then leapt to about 50m in a week once the administrator took over. They still haven't liquidated the old company or even published accounts, how convenient for SISU?

As for them improving communication with the fans, their main channel seems to be the court room!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You still don't get it, if they weren't here nobody waiting to take us on. Particularly the debt accumulated over very many years!

Give it a break, either support Steven & the Team or just go away!

This would be fine if, since we were rescued, we as supporters had seen some progress or even the club being held on an even keel. In the time sisu have run the club they have simply put the patient on a life support machine with absolutely no hint that there is a recovery of any sort in prospect.

If supporters wish to turn their back on the club at this time I for one will not criticise them . I am a season ticket holder but have every empathy for any supporter who takes the view that they should not give any money to an owner who has seen us relegated once and possibly again with no prospect of investment. We are all city supporters living with a complicated system of ownership which, quite frankly, few people understand and we are left to figure what on earth has happened through social media and from occasional statements released as and when our owners wish. If that divides people it it inevitable but we should not lose respect because we all have our club at heart.

Grendel

Utter crap... Sisu business model is killing the club , Any businesses that alienates ,loses customs through there actions is to blame , not the customer for not buying into the product !!

Out of interest when did you last go to a game?

martcov

What? Yes, Wasps seem to be going upwards. As to enjoying reading about the future.... These statements (aims) or similar appear every so often - and maybe it is nice to have something positive to read - but nothing positive happens. Perhaps that is why you seem to get so frustrated. I don't find These statements "nice". More like an insult to all City fans. Instead of statements of what they Intend doing - how about doing it......

NOPM........................ Sisu have no end game ? are making this all up as they go along ? .... loading more of the debt onto the company "CCFC" ... They have totally had the club "pants" down ... They are a hedge fund , clever people .. ? The club is finished unless the "Law" steps in , reported debts of 50 to 80 million , no assets , that sort of debt never ever gets re payed . So.. so playing along with them just keeps "Their" game going NOPM....

Grendel

NOPM........................ Sisu have no end game ? are making this all up as they go along ? .... loading more of the debt onto the company "CCFC" ... They have totally had the club "pants" down ... They are a hedge fund , clever people .. ? The club is finished unless the "Law" steps in , reported debts of 50 to 80 million , no assets , that sort of debt never ever gets re payed . So.. so playing along with them just keeps "Their" game going NOPM....

I suspect you have been practicing your "principals" for some time.

Godiva

Both ccfc holdings and ccfc limited are being liquidated - so no more debts are being loaded onto any company 'ccfc'.
What is it the law can do? What are sisu doing that is illegal?
The club is the company 'OTIUM' where the debt is around £13m - not £50-£80m.
If the debt never gets paid - then the investors loses their money. When sisu/arvo leaves sometime in the future, they will probably have to write off the majority of the debt in SBS&L or take that company with them.

Both ccfc holdings and ccfc limited are being liquidated - so no more debts are being loaded onto any company 'ccfc'.
What is it the law can do? What are sisu doing that is illegal?
The club is the company 'OTIUM' where the debt is around £13m - not £50-£80m.
If the debt never gets paid - then the investors loses their money. When sisu/arvo leaves sometime in the future, they will probably have to write off the majority of the debt in SBS&L or take that company with them.

Nicely painted picture ............shame its smudged !

Grendel

Grendel , go away , ur just a wind up merchant amongst other things :)
No you are just an idiot who I would guess never has been to matches other than "big days out"

The "strategy" is stupid. If the fans boycotted then the owners would continue to strip resources and carry on until every last resource has gone.

What then? No club at all.

Great plan - up their with one of baldricks best .

Covcraig@bury

I'm with the OP . I won't go to a game until Sisu have fucked off. Even if that means we start again in division 9 . NOPM .

No you are just an idiot who I would guess never has been to matches other than "big days out"

The "strategy" is stupid. If the fans boycotted then the owners would continue to strip resources and carry on until every last resource has gone.

What then? No club at all.

Great plan - up their with one of baldricks best .

THE club is finished .... smell the coffee

Grendel

Grendel

Dead right you are !!! The thread is about NOPM , if you don't agree don't comment EASY , but then that what you do isn't it ! Try to wind people up ... Do one thicko !!!

The person winding people up is you.

You don't believe in NOPM at all. You just can't be arsed to support the club and want attention by claiming its a protest based on principals.

Why will you not answer my question - when did you last go to a game?

I suspect when the last bandwagon rolled into town.

Godiva

Dead right you are !!! The thread is about NOPM , if you don't agree don't comment EASY , but then that what you do isn't it ! Try to wind people up ... Do one thicko !!!

Really?

skybluetony176

As apposed to what? Invest in the team while keeping hold of our best players so we have a team to build on rather than starting afresh every 6 months, oh wait that isn't happening either. You might not agree with NOPM but to suggest that it promotes what is already happening is burying your head in the sand.

Users who are viewing this thread