Its still ........ (2 Viewers)

NOPM for me.... the only way we will ever get a conclusion to the current nightmare situation..:blue:

RFC

NOPM for me.... the only way we will ever get a conclusion to the current nightmare situation..:blue:

You still don't get it, if they weren't here nobody waiting to take us on. Particularly the debt accumulated over very many years!

Give it a break, either support Steven & the Team or just go away!

Ian1779

Did you phone up CWR to tell everyone how you've had a season ticket for x years but now won't go again.... it's a little bit like attention seeking.

You still don't get it, if they weren't here nobody waiting to take us on. Particularly the debt accumulated over very many years!

I dont get it pmsl..... You keep funding the fairy tale then ....

Terry Gibson's perm

Most seem to be taking the second option of going away.

Ian1779

And your point is Ian ??Or are you needing some attention yourself......Muppet ..

If you've given it up... that's fine. Is it necessary for you to broadcast it like some kind of martyr?

PS. I'm sure we'll see you again if we get a big PL team at home in a cup competition.

Ian............your the "martyr" A blind one at that.... If you think Sisu are doing a good job Then fair play to you ( you can get help and Meds...) Enough is enough NOPM..

georgehudson

nevertheless it's an alarming state of affairs that the current controllers / owners,
continue to force the club into a downward spiral,
and the FA ignore what would appear to be unfit owners,
& it's not only Coventry City, Rangers, Leeds, Blackpool, etc.,
surely time for an MP or several to turn up the heat on the FA

Astute

PS. I'm sure we'll see you again if we get a big PL team at home in a cup competition.

Not all of us turn up for these big games. But it is used quite frequently. A lot of people that do go to these games couldn't name you any of our 'own' players. Those of us that do go struggle to get tickets for the big games. And to many of us a game is a game.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not all of us turn up for these big games. But it is used quite frequently. A lot of people that do go to these games couldn't name you any of our 'own' players. Those of us that do go struggle to get tickets for the big games. And to many of us a game is a game.

I used to turn up to all the big games as they came as part of my season ticket now all we have to look forward to is a game against a big team like Fleetwood.

Ian1779

Ian............your the "martyr" A blind one at that.... If you think Sisu are doing a good job Then fair play to you ( you can get help and Meds...) Enough is enough NOPM..

If you could find me a single post where I said the owners 'are doing a good job' go ahead. The difference is that I follow the team irrespective of the owners. I don't use who's in charge as an excuse because I can't be arsed.

Maybe you should change NOPM to JOEM..'Just one excuse more'

Ian1779

Ian................. It isnt even our team....is a team of mercenaries !

How many of the current first team squad are homegrown players through the academy??

Mercenaries exist at every level of football... it's not exclusive to CCFC (or SISU - which is ultimately what you are suggesting)

Home grown ... LOL u make it sound like Man U s famous 5 ! Desperation , thats why the kids get a shout not because they are the next England players , Be nice if it was on Merit that they were getting in the team , but reality is SP has no choice...... Smell the coffee Ian ...

bigfatronssba

If you could find me a single post where I said the owners 'are doing a good job' go ahead. The difference is that I follow the team irrespective of the owners. I don't use who's in charge as an excuse because I can't be arsed.

Maybe you should change NOPM to JOEM..'Just one excuse more'

To spin that on its head, perhaps you don't care about the club enough to give up your Saturday afternoon out?

Gynnsthetonic

RFC you are a clown, when Sisu rolled into town and kept stating this club is debt free year after year and then all of a sudden we are £50million in debt, amazing, who has accumulated this debt then Mr RFC-Mr Fisher whoever you are.

LB87ccfc

nevertheless it's an alarming state of affairs that the current controllers / owners,
continue to force the club into a downward spiral,
and the FA ignore what would appear to be unfit owners,
& it's not only Coventry City, Rangers, Leeds, Blackpool, etc.,
surely time for an MP or several to turn up the heat on the FA

Well said, unfortunately the fans have taken the heat off SISU and the FL / FA since the return to the Ricoh, we are still here on a life support machine though but no one gives a toss, we should be up in arms about what is going on, or does that happen once we sell Maddison and Haynes

torchomatic

I'm sure Joan of Arc would have been a City fan!

If you've given it up... that's fine. Is it necessary for you to broadcast it like some kind of martyr?

bigfatronssba

Giving up is not caring... it's an excuse.

If you say so.

Who exactly are you to determine what other fans' motives are?

Ian1779

If you say so.

Who exactly are you to determine what other fans' motives are?

I'm not. But you can dress it up anyway you like, it's still the same thing. If you think that giving up on CCFC will help them then you are deluded.

That is of course every persons choice.

LB87ccfc

How about not giving up on CCFC but taking action into our own hands by starving this cancer out of our club, or would that take effort and commitment.

Ian1779

How about not giving up on CCFC but taking action into our own hands by starving this cancer out of our club, or would that take effort and commitment.

We are not going to starve them out... they have deeper pockets than any of us and access to resources far beyond our measure.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be pressurised to provide a clear plan on how we are going to proceed. Soundbites and 'secret meetings' are not good enough any more for the fans.

LB87ccfc

We are not going to starve them out... they have deeper pockets than any of us and access to resources far beyond our measure.

But cannot afford a 100-200k fee for Madine, continue to cost cut at every opportunity and not invest in the playing squad which ultimately brings the revenue, (good successful product = reap the rewards from match day revenues and any promotions that follow), lie to the fans, have no clear vision apart from bullshit wrote up by a 14 year old, no pending land for a new fisher fantasy land, need I go on....

But yet you say their is nothing we can do... can you imagine if no fooker turned up at matches, mass demonstrations etc etc etc. they are on a life support machine and no one wants to put the final nail in.

They have already stated they want the club free from the owner putting money in... when that happens were be going to Lincoln and Nuneaton away in the conference, will you be pleased?

skybluepm2

The thing is, there were people willing to take us on. Have you forgotten Haskell put together a very viable bid for the club during the corrupt administration process engineered by your beloved SISU?!

I wish you would go away, run off hand in hand with Fisher into the sunset!

skybluepm2

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be pressurised to provide a clear plan on how we are going to proceed. Soundbites and 'secret meetings' are not good enough any more for the fans.

Have you not seen the 5 point plan issued today Ian? It's worth a read if you're after a giggle ;)

SkyBlueSid

NOPM is/will kill the club.

Most people area actually not bothered about NOPM. What will kill the club is the current ownership that has driven the club on this downward spiral towards oblivion. That has resulted in over half the fanbase simply losing interest and not going any more. And who can blame them, given the dross they serve up most weeks.

At least the NOPM lot do still actually care enough to make the point. You should worry about the ones who are getting g on with their lives without football because of these clowns running the club.

italiahorse

NOPM is so last season.

Try to get behind the team or if you can't wait like everybody else in the sidelines to we start winning and moving up the league.
Nothing wrong in doing that if you think the owners are not giving you the product you want.

At least we are back at the Ricoh now and it appears that Wasps and CCFC are working together in a common effort.

Ian1779

But cannot afford a 100-200k fee for Madine, continue to cost cut at every opportunity and not invest in the playing squad which ultimately brings the revenue, (good successful product = reap the rewards from match day revenues and any promotions that follow), lie to the fans, have no clear vision apart from bullshit wrote up by a 14 year old, no pending land for a new fisher fantasy land, need I go on....

But yet you say their is nothing we can do... can you imagine if no fooker turned up at matches, mass demonstrations etc etc etc. they are on a life support machine and no one wants to put the final nail in.

They have already stated they want the club free from the owner putting money in... when that happens were be going to Lincoln and Nuneaton away in the conference, will you be pleased?

I don't disagree with how they should be running the club. Anyone with half a brain knows that their only real chance of return is intrinsically linked to being successful on the pitch. Pressley is under performing with this squad.

If they are attempting to make the club break even then they are not going to sell it are they? It can just tick along in their portfolio without much effort.. suggesting they are on a life support machine is simply not true I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread