Its not sisu's fault (1 Viewer)

Recyclops

* Bryan Richardson takes us £50m into debt "having a punt", replaces Whelan, Mcallister & Keane with Craig Bellamy

* Relegation and financial meltdown, Robinson gets shot of him but won't take advantage of the then-lax administration rules so we can't bounce back like Leicester, Ipswich et al did.
* McGinnity comes in as Robinsons main man and decides to plough ahead and build the Arena despite relegation (even though we had the option to buy HR back)

* Huge debts which we never really recover from are built up and when we realise we're totally fucked and have come too far, we have to take a loan from the council, ACL is born and our relegation is sealed as we pay £30k per week in rent and get nothing from matchday revenues

* Paul Fletcher tries & fails to restore the club to an even footing via the "Manhattan group"

* Elliot brings SISU in... and now here we are

SISU aren't the devil incarnate, they are just the final (apparently totally incompetent) straw in a 12 year long journey to oblivion, which as I see it was kicked off by Bryan Richardson, strongly aided & abetted by Mr Robinson.

Fuck off SISU, but Richardson- fuck you x10 with your fedora and your "Phoenix League" and your retractable pitch- as far as I'm concerned you're the real original cause of all this, not SISU, they're just the latest mugs to try and fail to repair the damage caused in the early 2000s

Sub

but when sisu took over we were debt free aparantly!!! would somebody like to explain suddenly how we are 50 million or what ever it is again ?? or are the figures being bull shitted again which seems more like it to me!!!!

Recyclops

like fuck were we debt free

CCFC was debt free, the company that owned us owed millions, ergo we were not debt free.

The last accounts showed the club had a net worth of about -£31m

Sub

what was it ranson said ??? the club are now debt free the same as the other mugs that sat at the press conference when they took over, if they chose to lie to the fans at the start how do you expect us to belive a word they say now about the figures ?

kdrinkell

I hear they are rebranding a previous project,Operation Championship will be announced next season

Users who are viewing this thread