It'a all gone quiet over there (1 Viewer)

kmj5000

When documents were revealed on this forum contradicting the club's stance, the club, via a Fisher statement, were quick to publish their excuse. The explanation was that it was all a mess and the documents should have shown the company registration number.

Now that irrefutable evidence has been discovered in the form of documents that would have been in the club's possession but could not be found, despite a diligent search, no explanation has been offered by the club and Fisher has refused to speak to CWR.

The silence is telling, don't you think?

Also, following the statements from AL and ACL, the Ricoh ball is firmly in SISU's court, even if it's just Fisher confirming that "The ship has sailed" or repeating, '"only if they give us the 10 points back".

Where are you Tim? You've gone very quiet!

Last edited:

Snozz_is_god

No doubt their lawyers and pr consultants are working hard to construct another rebuttal, another pack of lies to try and fool us all.

kmj5000

When documents were revealed on this forum contradicting the club's stance, the club, via a Fisher statement, were quick to publish their excuse. The explanation was that it was all a mess and the documents should have shown the company registration number.

Now that irrefutable evidence has been discovered in the form of documents that would have been in the club's possession but could not be found, despite a diligent search, no explanation has been offered by the club and Fisher has refused to speak to CWR.

The silence is telling, don't you think?

Also, following the statements from AL and ACL, the Ricoh ball is firmly in SISU's court, even if it's just Fisher confirming that "The ship has sailed" or repeating, '"only if they give us the 10 points back".

Where are you Tim? You've gone very quiet!

Oh, and when you do surface Tim, perhaps you could update us on the new stadium development? I seem to recall that you advised us at the fans forum that you were just weeks away from acquiring the land?

edgy

You don't need to wait for a statement. Fisher is available for conversation at every Sixfields game.

But then again, if you don't believe him there's no real point in waiting/wanting for a statement is there?

kmj5000

You don't need to wait for a statement. Fisher is available for conversation at every Sixfields game.

But then again, if you don't believe him there's no real point in waiting/wanting for a statement is there?

Firstly, I have no desire to, or intention of going to Sixfields and, secondly, why do you suggest that I wouldn't believe him?

Astute

What is the use of going there to talk to him? If they had listened to the fans we wouldn't be in Northampton.

edgy

Firstly, I have no desire to, or intention of going to Sixfields and, secondly, why do you suggest that I wouldn't believe him?

1, Fair enough. I was only pointing out that he's there for conversation.
2, It was a general comment. Not aimed at you. However, you already use the term "excuse" for previous rebuttals.

edgy

What is the use of going there to talk to him? If they had listened to the fans we wouldn't be in Northampton.

1. You may get something from him. Who knows but at least it keeps him on his toes.
2. zzzzzzzzz

Sky Blue Kid

Originally Posted by edgy View Post You don't need to wait for a statement. Fisher is available for conversation at every Sixfields game. But then again, if you don't believe him there's no real point in waiting/wanting for a statement is there?..........................................................................................................Of course he's available at Sixfields...He's apparently surrounded by half a dozen Gorilla's most of the time, and is safe in the knowledge that the majority of "Home fans" are on his side, and won't pester him.

Astute

1. You may get something from him. Who knows but at least it keeps him on his toes.
2. zzzzzzzzz

Oh great I will have to do a minimum of 9 hour round trip as it would be worth it :facepalm:

edgy

Astute, did I ask you to go? :facepalm:

As, Northern Wisdom has said elsewhere, Fisher being open to conversation at Sixfields could be used as a vehicle to keep the pressure on and maybe get some more answers. Prehaps nominated fans could take turns to make one trip and ask one important question a week.

Did you hear me from up there? On that really tall horse of yours?

Sky Blue Kid

edgy....1. "You may get something from him".......................... Astute, did I ask you to go? .........................................................................Errr, you seem to be answering your own question/statement, with a question!

edgy

Maybe you're misunderstanding my generalistic use of the term "you". It wasn't a personal statement.

Skybluesquirrel

The Administrator stated in his Progress report that the

'Company’s accounting policies are complex and confusing'

The documents released in my opinion confirm that the financial accounts appear to have been prepared in accordance with the wishes of the board since 1995, in accordance with the MOA.

Is the Administrator/Liquidator under any obligation under company law to either report or produce evidence to the contrary, that shows how the complexity and confusion informed his interpretation?

Sky Blue Kid

edgy....Maybe you're misunderstanding my generalistic use of the term "you". It wasn't a personal statement................................................................................................Maybe you're right...but your sarcasm shows "No bounds"

edgy

Why thank you. I learnt from the best.

Would you like a free lesson in how to use quote boxes?

James Smith

No doubt their lawyers and pr consultants are working hard to construct another rebuttal, another pack of lies to try and fool us all.

I can't wait to hear/read it probably available first on the Coventry Telegraph website. I was thinking about the local news and if their lawyers have sent things to a member of this forum then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they've also sent something to the Coventry Telegraph or Trinity Mirror saying be careful what you write. That might go some way to explaining the odd coverage that the situation been getting and the deleted comments.

kmj5000

1, Fair enough. I was only pointing out that he's there for conversation.
2, It was a general comment. Not aimed at you. However, you already use the term "excuse" for previous rebuttals.

Excuse means justification, reason or explanation and my use of that term didn't imply anything.

chiefdave

I can't wait to hear/read it probably available first on the Coventry Telegraph website. I was thinking about the local news and if their lawyers have sent things to a member of this forum then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they've also sent something to the Coventry Telegraph or Trinity Mirror saying be careful what you write. That might go some way to explaining the odd coverage that the situation been getting and the deleted comments.

Is it just me or is anyone else finding there is no option to comment on any CCFC story on the Telegraph website these days?

James Smith

Is it just me or is anyone else finding there is no option to comment on any CCFC story on the Telegraph website these days?

Not just you, I'd noticed that too.

SkyBlueCharlie

Not just you, I'd noticed that too.

James, I think that came about because people in both camps were abusing the 'Report Thread' button to get opposing quotes suppressed. I tunderstand that nowadays, if you want to comment on any particular article, then you do it via Facebook where there is more openness about identities etc.

Nick

Administrator
James, I think that came about because people in both camps were abusing the 'Report Thread' button to get opposing quotes suppressed. I tunderstand that nowadays, if you want to comment on any particular article, then you do it via Facebook where there is more openness about identities etc.

Childish to be honest, if you can't take it don't give it

shy_tall_knight

Once the appeal to the Judicial Review is thrown out I would like ACL to make a public offer to CCFC to rent the stadium for £150k p.a. A clear unambiguous offer, a 3 year rental period, so SISU can go and build their stadium. Such an offer would require SISU to comment and would be difficult for them to reject and still maintain their credibility. Hopefully this would lead to an immediate return or convince the Northants SkyBlue 1,500 that SISU have no credible long term plans other than distressing ACL or embarrassing CCC by taking the club out of the city.

dadgad

Once the appeal to the Judicial Review is thrown out I would like ACL to make a public offer to CCFC to rent the stadium for £150k p.a. A clear unambiguous offer, a 3 year rental period, so SISU can go and build their stadium. Such an offer would require SISU to comment and would be difficult for them to reject and still maintain their credibility. Hopefully this would lead to an immediate return or convince the Northants SkyBlue 1,500 that SISU have no credible long term plans other than distressing ACL or embarrassing CCC by taking the club out of the city.

Maybe Edgy could ask Tim what Sisu's reaction would be if this were to happen.....and then report back.

Users who are viewing this thread