It Takes Time..... (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

A lot of negativity as expected after a result like that, however no one could of expected Robins to turn it around straight away. This job will take time...

LJC_CCFC

It will take a bloody miracle.
How do you know he's the right man?
This is not acceptable all round ......
Mcgoldrick will not be here after Christmas so the ONLY positive point is going.

Exactly my point we wont know if he is unless we give him time.

Skyblue4u

A lot of negativity as expected after a result like that, however no one could of expected Robins to turn it around straight away. This job will take time...

Didn't we say the same about Coleman, hoothroid ect ect ect. Face facts, until we have owners that are prepared to invest in the team and generate some genuine excitement and expectations we are doomed to falling gates and in turn a team worse then the shower we have today

LJC_CCFC

Didn't we say the same about Coleman, hoothroid ect ect ect. Face facts, until we have owners that are prepared to invest in the team and generate some genuine excitement and expectations we are doomed to falling gates and in turn a team worse then the shower we have today

Don't get me wrong we are fighting a losing battle with SISU at the helm...I just think Robins will be able to get us up, but any improvement on relegation battles in the championship seems impossible

Stevec189

Clearly allowing the signature of 4 loan players and a new assistant when he transfer window is closed and you can only play 5 loans is not investing in the team either! The players are in the main young and will have bad games when hey ate being played week in week out. Keep the faith PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It will take time, but that doesnt mean results like this wont frustrate fans in the meantime.

Robins' honesty in post match conference suggests he knows there are issues ti address and I believe hes the right man to address them!

Stick with him and it will come good (i hope so)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

It will take time, but that doesnt mean results like this wont frustrate fans in the meantime.

Robins' honesty in post match conference suggests he knows there are issues ti address and I believe hes the right man to address them!

Stick with him and it will come good (i hope so)

There is no alternative. We have to give him a chance to sort things out. He has been left an appalling legacy mainly due to the oaf Thorn.

italiahorse

There is no alternative. We have to give him a chance to sort things out. He has been left an appalling legacy mainly due to the oaf Thorn.

Thorn had a good eye for players. The players are simply under performing. Don't make excuses for them, they need to get there arse into gear.
If we are happy with the "improving" situation then it will stay as it is

Users who are viewing this thread