It needs to be said (1 Viewer)

sperrin07

Cant help but notice people saying they would keep lameiras. I just cant watch him anymore, hes the worst player ive ever watched out of possession, it's actually embarrassing. He makes one good reverse through ball every 3 games but other than that I dont know how hes a professional footballer. He's scared and weak and as much as I think he's a confidence player, we cant afford to carry him next season. I really want to support and stick up for the players after the fight at the end of this season but hes just one player for me who doesn't cut it

Covstu

Most talented footballer we have but a heart of an ant. I agree he isn't one for any dogfight at the bottom

cov1987

I agree in lamairas the boy has talent which you see in the odd game but in div 2 we will need a bit more aggression if we want to get out that league, he would get out muscled in every game like he does now.

covcity4life

I would not mind if hes let go. Hardly in game yesterday. Great through ball to thomas sure but i thibk may be bette rootions oit there for league 2 perhaps

Shame as he was a joy to watch alongside maddison and armstrong.

steve82

League two isn't for Reuben, we will need to be more route one at times. The league is too physical for him and the pitches will not favour his style of play.
We will need to revamp the squad completely to be able to compete, bigger more physical experiences league two players needed

clint van damme

League two isn't for Reuben, we will need to be more route one at times. The league is too physical for him and the pitches will not favour his style of play.
We will need to revamp the squad completely to be able to compete, bigger more physical experiences league two players needed

he has got experience of playing as a target man thanks to Russell Slade!

Grendel

I can't believe we rejected a cash offer in January.

I'd have offered money to get rid of him.

Contribution in a game is a couple of passes and that's it.

steve82

he has got experience of playing as a target man thanks to Russell Slade!

Ha ha, we will still need a target man more than ever now!
Route one is what we will need to be at times, teams will park the bus weekly against us and try to capitalise on a mistake we make.
MR has to get in league two experienced players

robbiekeane

I don't understand players being in a position where they are too weak to compete.
Literally just get your arse on the weights and eat shit loads of carbs and protein. This is their profession for God sake

Evo1883

For me he is a weak link , id rather we let him go and try and add some good ball playing midfielders who have a physical presence , who can also chip in with a few goals

slyblue57

Well I m the one who says keep him lol. Oceans of skill, great passer of the ball and can actually score. Think he can become a good no 10. Hes one of the few players who can pick a pass to unlock a defence. Makes lots of space for team mates with his runs off the ball as the messiah Robins has said post match a few gams ago. I m happy to be in the minority of me and Mark Robins. pusb

clint van damme

Well I m the one who says keep him lol. Oceans of skill, great passer of the ball and can actually score. Think he can become a good no 10. Hes one of the few players who can pick a pass to unlock a defence. Makes lots of space for team mates with his runs off the ball as the messiah Robins has said post match a few gams ago. I m happy to be in the minority of me and Mark Robins. pusb

agree he has the attributes you've listed but he just doesn't show them enough for me and he's too weak.

idm1975

Apparently Swindon offered in the region of £275000 to £325000 for him, depending on the source.
Wow, really? At that kind of money is a no brainer to take surely? I like him but he to weak, would be great if we were in the championship but we aint. Although i do think he has tried a lot harder since robins come in.

trevelfarandwide

Wow, really? At that kind of money is a no brainer to take surely? I like him but he to weak, would be great if we were in the championship but we aint. Although i do think he has tried a lot harder since robins come in.
Like I said, the bid amount changed whoever I spoke to about it, I imagine over 300k would have been too good to refuse, so perhaps the 275k was more realistic.

Perhaps all prospective buyers were told to return in the summer, for the inevitable firesale.

Nick

Administrator
Like I said, the bid amount changed whoever I spoke to about it, I imagine over 300k would have been too good to refuse, so perhaps the 275k was more realistic.

Perhaps all prospective buyers were told to return in the summer, for the inevitable firesale.

Why would that make any sense?

trevelfarandwide

Why would that make any sense?
I was being flippant, Nick. The part about a firesale was just light sarcasm.

trevelfarandwide

It doesn't but don't let that get in the way of a good sisu the evil overlords conspiracy
See above post. Plus, I didn't at any point say the bids were factual, just merely what I'd heard.

steve82

There would of been uproar in some quarters I bet If we had of sold Lameries in January to a relegation rival too. Sisu asset stripping... even tho it's Reuben Lameries!!!

stevefloyd

At £27.50 it would be a no brainer to accept too

Adge

Bye bye for me. Seen him yesterday and in other games bottle 50 50's challenges which will be needed in L2. Goes missing and 1 reasonable game in 5.

Users who are viewing this thread