It looks like we were right. (1 Viewer)

"What has Senior Sousa done to Leicester City? He's turned a team of fighters into a bunch of hapless losers!"
Leicester fan on The Football League Show.

Couldn't have put it better myself! However, we've seen this time and time again. Teams come up for one season, have one good season and get a bit cocky and pay the price. Back to League One with you!

We've tried to tell them but they wouldn't believe us. Shame.

Nick

Administrator
Yep we can laugh if they go down but never seen the point in hating other teams but a bit of rivalry is always good :)

Nick

Administrator
I agree, I always like big clubs to get relegated (Sheff Wed last year) so would love to see Pompey and Leicester go down but I don't think Leicester will.

valiant15

Michael doyles fine pot,my m8 cv5sba says thanks for accusing him of being a leicester wum.Well done,hes been kicked off 606 now.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Michael doyles fine pot,my m8 cv5sba says thanks for accusing him of being a leicester wum.Well done,hes been kicked off 606 now.

Referring him to this site would be a good consolation, it's much better ;)

The 606 mods are obviously rubbish because how many people have accused Neo of being a wum and nothing happens and when someone is accused once they apparantly get kicked off. I don't even know how the Coventry page on their is still active when this site is up and running, surely a site run by City fans for City fans is a better option than being ruled over by some BBC Leicester fan mod while Neo gets a few kicks at your expense.. I think people actually enjoy arguing with Neo!

Last edited:

CovInEssex

I read one earlier in which neo said "I think Clingan is our best player so far this season"

Oh, how i did laugh.

Good! He never has a good word to say about Coventry. It seems very odd how as soon as we beat Derby yesterday, all he did was say how poor the attendance was and how we were never going anywhere with our 'poor support'. If he is a Coventry fan, he isn't a very good one, and doesn't deserve to represent us on that site.

Besides, I hardly go on it anymore. I only started last week and I was very quickly tired of the WUMs and idiots like 'cv5sba' who is probably about 12 and hasn't been to a game. I for one was at the game yesterday, whereas cv5sba's article was posted within minutes of the full time whistle, which implies he wasn't even at the game anyway, despite claiming that he was. An obvious armchair fan who gets to about 5 games a season.

CovInEssex

As far as i'm concerned, anyone who still posts on 606 is only there for the banter between fans, so in hindsight, anyone who still really uses it, is also a WUM.

And as i couldnt say this on the 606 board.

Valiant15, i think you need shooting like a lame horse. Your posts are pathetic and predictable.

As far as i'm concerned, anyone who still posts on 606 is only there for the banter between fans, so in hindsight, anyone who still really uses it, is also a WUM.

And as i couldnt say this on the 606 board.

Valiant15, i think you need shooting like a lame horse. Your posts are pathetic and predictable.

Haha, you couldn't say that on the 606 boards because he'd get his best mate Neo to delete you and then blame it on someone else':whistle:

valiant15

Go bless yourself cookie you beduff resident. Fine pot or whatever your called,cv5 was with me at the game! Canley homeless person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valiant, ok then, can you ask him what an Earth a Leicester fan was doing at the Ricoh?

And you were sat with him? So that's where all the schoolboy boo's were coming from. :rolleyes:

Nick

Administrator
This is boring now :) If somebody is on a Wind UP they will get found out eventually.

Leave the WUM hunting to me! :pimp:

Disorganised1

Things warming up ?

Users who are viewing this thread