It happened for them (1 Viewer)

luwalla

Crystal palace almost went out of business 3 years ago... Got took over by a consortium of local business men ( who actually said it made no financial sense at all, but they did it because the loved the club )... Today they are in the premiership

God please give us some of that!!

ccfc92

it happened to southampton, and norwich, and wigan and swansea.

it wont happen to Coventry, we don't get fairytales, we have already had our one and only, that's 87 :(

we are not organised, its easier to come on here and spout some SISU out bollocks than actually do something...the time is nigh to put up some sort of stand...not holding my breath thou.

yeahh, thats going to happen :facepalm:

closest we got to that was derby at home last season

I never forget when we done that coffin protest people were actually coming on here saying "I've messaged the club and this is what is acceptable and this is what isn't" I just thought :facepalm:

They were even saying about how they didn't want to upset the club and cause offence so would keep in dialogue.

The Derby stuff was aimed at the filth - but something like that aimed at SISU would at least get half a message across, at the minute let's all be honest , SISU are not getting the message

AFCCOVENTRY

we are not organised, its easier to come on here and spout some SISU out bollocks than actually do something...the time is nigh to put up some sort of stand...not holding my breath thou.

it is times like this for leaders to be born and lead the men and women of coventry to battle

fight till the game is won!

PUSB!
:)

wingy

yeahh, thats going to happen :facepalm:

closest we got to that was derby at home last season

Not meaning to be pedantic and i agree with the sentiment but it was the season before.

IDIOTS ,that little show of dissent has Snowballed to this purely on their reaction to it.:mad:

SkyblueBazza

Crystal palace almost went out of business 3 years ago... Got took over by a consortium of local business men ( who actually said it made no financial sense at all, but they did it because the loved the club )... Today they are in the premiership

God please give us some of that!!

Different rules now make it a much leveller playing field except for extreme cases like Wolves with parachute payments.

Users who are viewing this thread