It gets even more of a wind up!! (1 Viewer)

sy79

I don't believe it! If this is what it has come to, our club is dead!

Right where's my protest scarf!!!!! ;-)

When I clicked the link i seen the title and was shocked - then I read on and all I could think was what a bunch of wankers. Making me sick every day this shit is.

ajsccfc

Wily stuff. We provide the transfer fee in order to bid,but no mention is made of where the wages come from. As the players continually reject the paltry contracts, the interest built from the transfer kitty goes to... any guesses?

rob9872

lovwe how the money is ring-fenced - they'll sell someone else instead, blame us when it gpoes wrong, still keep the cash and laugh all the way to the bank. Has he got any magic beans for sale? Anyhow, I'm on my way shortly so enjoy your day all - let's give em hell!

dojer

Didn't Cardiff under Ridsdale try the same thing? The fund was then used to service the club's debt, I don't think there are enough fans who would want to give more money to SISU in order raise any serious transfer funds anyway

torchomatic

Most people won't pay to see the GAMES!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
non starter in current circumstances

NuneatonSkyBlue

UN-FUCKING-REAL!!!!!!!!!!

As the article states we pay enough in buying tickets and merchandise!!!!!!!!!

:blue:

CovLis86

They are seriously having the time of their lives with all these jokes they are trying to pull. I can only imagine this is all building up to them one day going "April Fools!" and say they are actually going to pump millions into the club and they've only been pretending to be the most dishonest, disgraceful, unbelieavble group of people ive ever witnessed

J

Jack Griffin

Hey he can call it Operation Premiership & allow people who contribute to have padded seats at the ground.

Now where have I heard that one b4?

Sound like that new member of the board who was taken on specifically to seek out new investment is really earning his corn.

"Well, I've been here a few weeks now and after a lot of work I think the best idea is to ....... ask the fans for money!"

:claping hands:BRILLIANT!!

Disorganised1

I suspect the fans he had in mind all had the surname Hoffman.

Users who are viewing this thread