It’s no surprise (1 Viewer)

JonSilletBang

Why is anyone disappointed or surprised that MM has decided to move on? He’s not fucking Totti, he’s a sweaty who played one full season and scored a few goals, no different to the bog frog Robbie Keane. Everyone blubbing and sighing, get the fuck over it you spineless fuckwits, there is absolutely no loyalty in football (Totti aside) and money is the one and only motivating factor. MM is only driven by money, the same as you and I, if a company offers me a job at 3 times my salary I will jump ship and not give a single shit. I’ve got a bigger house (in Reading which is a comparable shithole to Cov btw) and I drive to work in a bigger car. I feel better about myself because of this. I will still tweet about Love Island regardless. My kids will get a healthier inheritance, and I’ll die with less of polluted conscience, we should never, ever and I mean ever think that players give a flying fuck about the club that they play for, that is unless they are Totti. Here endeth the lesson. #pusb

JonSilletBang

He was good, a good finisher, and ran himself into the ground. I roared him at the Ricoh and Wembley, and several away grounds. However, he cares more about money than CCFC and that’s a standard reaction (unless of course.... you are Totti)

RocketSkates

He might be too some people, but for me, I don't like men with beards.
giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

The King is dead, long live the King,. In 2 years time we'll all be upset because Arsenal have bought Tony McSharples off us and the end is nigh. We will then replace him with Trevor Arkwright and all will be well with the world. The one constant will be Otis making up silly names for them! Onwards we go...

BuxtonSkyBlue

Why is anyone disappointed or surprised that MM has decided to move on? He’s not fucking Totti, he’s a sweaty who played one full season and scored a few goals, no different to the bog frog Robbie Keane. Everyone blubbing and sighing, get the fuck over it you spineless fuckwits, there is absolutely no loyalty in football (Totti aside) and money is the one and only motivating factor. MM is only driven by money, the same as you and I, if a company offers me a job at 3 times my salary I will jump ship and not give a single shit. I’ve got a bigger house (in Reading which is a comparable shithole to Cov btw) and I drive to work in a bigger car. I feel better about myself because of this. I will still tweet about Love Island regardless. My kids will get a healthier inheritance, and I’ll die with less of polluted conscience, we should never, ever and I mean ever think that players give a flying fuck about the club that they play for, that is unless they are Totti. Here endeth the lesson. #pusb

I’ll tell you why I’m disappointed, Sparky is the 1st player my Son has actually took too in a Cov shirt. I don’t want my kids supporting another prem club where players stay longer than decent players in league 1 and 2. When I take my lad to Cov, he wants to see McNulty, and see him score!!! If after every season (or even 6 months) they move on then it’s no wonder kids go for the bigger clubs where they get used to the same players at the same clubs. They build a relationship with them. After last season I promised I’d get him a Mcnulty kit for this season. He’s gutted. I just hope we get another goal scorer who’s not on loan so I keep him interested, there the future.

So that’s why it’s disappointing . Yeah

JonSilletBang

He might be too some people, but for me, I don't like men with beards.
Even his attempt at a beard is a tad over exaggerated, I think he’s trying to be something he’s not. He’s a successful league 2 striker, who could have been a successful League 1 striker, and then pushed on to be a Championship striker. I think he’ll fail at Reading, and miss the Cov experience, however he will be minted, and that will cloud his emotions. A Jag F Pace into work and a better opinion of yourself always outweighs the need to stay loyal to the club who took a chance and signed you when Mansfield came calling. Hope your mattress is lumpy and your teammates are boring twunts. #gonetoosoon #onemoreyear

JonSilletBang

I kinda see that, but you should have been warning him that any decent player will leave because they are money motivated. There is no loyalty... Totti aside.

BuxtonSkyBlue

Tbh, I always thought as long as we get promoted, we’d keep him to equal his ambition because it’s a big step, league 2 to Championship(too big I believe). I don’t blame him for going but from a personal point of view, i want my kids to fall in love with Cov and McNulty is the 1st player to really make a big impact, goals wise since Wilson/Clarke way back. Last term I was hoping to build on George Thomas Wembley goal, but he got his head turned. Just a shame coz it’s hard to get momentum with “headliners” who draw the biggest interest from the younger generation

Sky Blue Pete

Nick close all the mcnulty threads - he’s gone. We’ve signed a premiership player today whose looking to get his career going let’s spend time on him

clint van damme

apart from the casual racism I agree with every word!!

Sky Blue Pete

Calling Scottish people 'Sweatties' or Irish people 'big frogs' is ignorant and bigoted, makes you sound like a racist (even if you're not) and undermines your argument.
I find those terms offensive - and I don't think Michael Doyle would appreciate them either.
Here endeth my lesson
1-2-3-4

peace ndlovu

Corrected now. Just don't like bogotry...
(Although I do concur with the OP that McNultys departure is no reason for mass hysteria)

the rumpo kid

The King is dead, long live the King,. In 2 years time we'll all be upset because Arsenal have bought Tony McSharples off us and the end is nigh. We will then replace him with Trevor Arkwright and all will be well with the world. The one constant will be Otis making up silly names for them! Onwards we go...
Who is this Tony MC Sharples ? Is this a new romour? Where's he from ? And what position is he? What's the sauce? Is it Jim the gate man? Does robins know what he's doing?

theferret

Calling Scottish people 'Sweatties' or Irish people 'bog frogs' is ignorant and bigoted, makes you sound like a racist (even if you're not) and undermines your argument.
I find those terms offensive - and I don't think Michael Doyle would appreciate them either.
Here endeth my lesson

You find the term 'Sweaty' offensive? Really? Wow. Stephen Fry has it right on this sort of madness:

"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what."

As an Englishman, the day I am offended if an American calls me a 'limey', an Australian a 'pom' or a Frenchman a '''rosbif', then, well, I may as well give up on life.

better days

You find the term 'Sweaty' offensive? Really? Wow. Stephen Fry has it right on this sort of madness:

"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what."

As an Englishman, the day I am offended if an American calls me a 'limey', an Australian a 'pom' or a Frenchman a '''rosbif', then, well, I may as well give up on life.
Or a German calls us an Inseln Affen (Island Ape)
I quite like that

peace ndlovu

Each to their own. Maybe offensive is over stating it? How about unnecessary - or just ignorant.
If an American called me a limey or a bog frog (I qualify for both), I'd think he was a twat. Not a yankee twat, just a twat.
I'm not claiming that my reaction gives me any rights. Just sharing an opinion on a forum.
A lot of people seem to get indignant about political correctness because it has made words like 'Paki' or 'Coon' less acceptable, and thereby marginalises their racism.
For me, that's a good thing.

fellatio_Martinez

So, what you're saying is that #risetogether is meaningless and made up and that the idea of solidarity and loyalty in football is absurd and only played on to sell season tickets and shirts to pay for the reptilian owners crazed blood lust and decadent lifestyles?

itsabuzzard

So, what you're saying is that #risetogether is meaningless and made up and that the idea of solidarity and loyalty in football is absurd and only played on to sell season tickets and shirts to pay for the reptilian owners crazed blood lust and decadent lifestyles?
Good summary.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread