It’s going to be Lincoln isn’t it!! (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
every time I look at the table and go through result scenarious, it all comes back to us playing Lincoln. Obviously not saying we are guaranteed a play off spot, just think we have great opportunity and genuinely feel we will do it. I just can’t see how else it will be other than lincoln. Us away first leg

shmmeee

We’re either going to have to beat them or beat someone who has, so no getting around it really.

Unless they fuck it up on the last day and mansfield take their place.

steve cooper

Not necessarily, I think the best way to avoid them, in the first round anyway, is to keep them behind us, May need a 3 or 4 nil win. The only way we can play them then, is if Notts lose to Luton, Exeter get at least a point, and Lincoln win (leaving us in 5th and Lincoln in 6th,) OR if Lincoln and Exeter lose, and Notts fail to win, leaving us in 4th and Lincoln in 7th, but that could let Mansfield in and Lincoln go out.

Otis

Not necessarily, I think the best way to avoid them, in the first round anyway, is to keep them behind us, May need a 3 or 4 nil win. The only way we can play them then, is if Notts lose to Luton, Exeter get at least a point, and Lincoln win (leaving us in 5th and Lincoln in 6th,) OR if Lincoln and Exeter lose, and Notts fail to win, leaving us in 4th and Lincoln in 7th, but that could let Mansfield in and Lincoln go out.
I think I just prefer us to win on Saturday and then see where we are. ;)

oucho

every time I look at the table and go through result scenarious, it all comes back to us playing Lincoln. Obviously not saying we are guaranteed a play off spot, just think we have great opportunity and genuinely feel we will do it. I just can’t see how else it will be other than lincoln. Us away first leg
Suits us pal...any chance of sneaking me into corporate hospitality for the away leg?

covcity4life

we know what they will do, stop hoof ball and match thieir desire they dont offer too much else.

not that we are man city but we have some magic in likes of mcnulty balyiss and............biamou!

smileycov

Facebook User
Lol, not sure I can get away with booking corporate this time!! But we only need 10 of us at £60 to book!!

smileycov

Facebook User
we know what they will do, stop hoof ball and match thieir desire they dont offer too much else.

not that we are man city but we have some magic in likes of mcnulty balyiss and............biamou!
Not worried about them as an opponent - just wanted county away first leg. ( better day out lol) I live in lincoln, causes me too many problems if we played

Warwickhunt

I cannot imagine the players letting Lincoln do to us what they did in that home game so bring them on i would love to rub it in

ccfc_ukr

I know they turned us over the other week, but we beat them at their place, so nothing to fear more than any other team if we make the playoffs. Some teams will turn up, others will crumble! Lets hope we aint the latter!

Great_Expectations

I actually wouldn’t mind it being Lincoln. They were pretty one dimensional against us, so at least we know what to expect. Plus, when we actually played football, passed the ball around and moved for each other, they were nowhere near us.

From both a form and practical sense (i.e. travel) I really want to avoid Exeter.

However, we really need to get through Saturday first.

TewkesburySkyBlue

Would love us to beat the most unsporting team I’ve seen in many a day. And Rhead to be made to look like the buffoon he is.

Astute

Other teams seem to fear us more than Lincoln. So I don't have a problem playing them.

But I would prefer to play them at Wembley. It would suit our style of play. I could see it as being a very enjoyable day.

ccfcricoh

I want to play Lincoln - lose 4-2 at home again and then tonk them 5-0 at their place in the second leg...

4-2 and you fucked it up!

Wonder what the odds on that are!

edit: or just beat them 1-0 and then draw 0-0 i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread