Israel - Palestinian Conflict (6 Viewers)

hamertime

We need to keep supplying Israel so they can wipe Hamas off the face of the earth. They are terrorists, the sympathisers on here need lining up and shooting the rats.

hamertime

Just take a step back , look at what they are doing and then I'm positive you will feel differently .

They're not even fighting anybody at this point , just killing thousands of innocent people without retaliation
When don’t you have some balls and stick to what you believe rather than being swayed by left wing moron pussys

Evo1883

When don’t you have some balls and stick to what you believe rather than being swayed by left wing moron pussys

I don't believe in killing thousands upon thousands of little children .. I don't believe in allowing countries to commit war crimes .

I was wrong

PS : I'm left of centre

hamertime

I don't believe in killing thousands upon thousands of little children .. I don't believe in allowing countries ro commit war crimes .

I was wrong
So you believe in Hamas invading peoples houses, raping the wives then shooting them in the head with the children watching. Shooting innocent people at peace concert then raping random women. Then you support the cause of the people that did that, hang yours head in shame you gutless cretins.

Jamesimus

So you believe in Hamas invading peoples houses, raping the wives then shooting them in the head with the children watching. Shooting innocent people at peace concert then raping random women. Then you support the cause of the people that did that, hang yours head in shame you gutless cretins.
So you believe in Israel doing that, multiplied by hundreds of times. You support the cause of them doing that despite the tragic loss of civilian life that you believe is merely accidental? Try putting the shoe on the other foot.

Get some balls to challenge yourself. Get some balls to admit you are wrong. A line has been crossed (and not just in this conflict) and you know it, you just haven’t got the bottle to admit it to yourself.

Have a look at your post I quoted. It’s completely wrong on so many levels.

Evo1883

You're in the minority , in the country too .

Israel are committing genocide

Brighton Sky Blue

Very few on here have denied that Hamas are terrorists. What I’m trying to work out is why far right people like you are still backing Israeli war crimes.

Assuming it’s some thinly veiled Islamophobia

David O'Day

So you believe in Israel doing that, multiplied by hundreds of times. You support the cause of them doing that despite the tragic loss of civilian life that you believe is merely accidental? Try putting the shoe on the other foot.

Get some balls to challenge yourself. Get some balls to admit you are wrong. A line has been crossed (and not just in this conflict) and you know it, you just haven’t got the bottle to admit it to yourself.

Have a look at your post I quoted. It’s completely wrong on so many levels.
He's a troll

David O'Day

What the pretend flagshaggers aren't grasping because they are thick is weren't 2 of the dead aid worers ex uk forces? The very people they pretend to love.

Jamesimus

What the pretend flagshaggers aren't grasping because they are thick is weren't 2 of the dead aid worers ex uk forces? The very people they pretend to love.
When I saw their pictures I thought two of them looked it. Were working security I think for WCK were they not? so extremely likely I’d say.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He hasn't said that at all.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We need to keep supplying Israel so they can wipe Hamas off the face of the earth. They are terrorists, the sympathisers on here need lining up and shooting the rats.
There are no Hamas sympathisers on here. I haven't read one single statement in their favour .
What you see as Hamas supporter is anyone who sees Israel's killings of thousands of innocent people as wrong. That's not the same . You need to get a grip of your emotions and respond a bit more rationally.
You wouldn't shoot anyone on here either. You're all talk and actually a nice bloke under all that bile and hatred.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread