Isn't today just the most exciting day ever! (1 Viewer)

Otis

....... waiting to see who we are going to face in the final.

😍

Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hutch11

I hope its Man City
Silly as it sounds Man Ure will have extra incentive to win if Chelsea get there
They won't want to get tonked by Man City 2 years running

Kingokings204

If we can just make it competitive. Dont mind losing obviously as it’s different leagues…. Literally but if we can keep it interesting and close ish then we will always be in with a sniff. If we can get ahead of even a goal then thats a moment I will cherish forever just like hamers playoff goal. Still thought we would go on and win that game from there.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

....... waiting to see who we are going to face in the final.

😍

Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
It is very exciting. Football focus was so excited our match wasn't mentioned at all. I haven't seen it for years but it was really interesting to see how shit it's become.

Theonlywayisskyblue

It is very exciting. Football focus was so excited our match wasn't mentioned at all. I haven't seen it for years but it was really interesting to see how shit it's become.
You missed MR looking very uncomfortable when Clem hugged him at the start - don't think Mark is a hugger !!!! The ex-England women's goalkeeper as good as picked us to win - said we have the psychological advantage as 'we're flying' Must have missed everything since the Leeds game :unsure: :rolleyes:🏆 PUSB

torchomatic

So far I am on tramadol, speed and magic mushrooms.

I may start sniffing some Domestos later.
Vim. That's what you need. A line off the kitchen worktop.

OffenhamSkyBlue

You missed MR looking very uncomfortable when Clem hugged him at the start - don't think Mark is a hugger !!!! The ex-England women's goalkeeper as good as picked us to win - said we have the psychological advantage as 'we're flying' Must have missed everything since the Leeds game :unsure: :rolleyes:🏆 PUSB
I'd trust Paul the Octopus' opinion over hers!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well if you turned off you missed it just now including interview with Robins. Rest of the programme was poor though.
I turned off after they went from Manchester City v Chelsea to the German League then to an English womens footballer living in Munich who does tattoos to some premiership crap about some player who uses loads of smiley faces on his phone . After that I decided it was complete bollocks .

And they decided, after all that crap, to feature Mark Robins. 😃

Frank Sidebottom

They talked about it towards the end, But it was basically this clip.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Paxman II

It could get more exciting if we win our two games in hand on Nowrich and West Brom after todays results!

Last week players had Wembley & Man U on their minds, and tomorrow will have to give their all. Is it therefore true to say the FA Cup run has damaged our promotion hopes or can we do it?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It could get more exciting if we win our two games in hand on Nowrich and West Brom after todays results!

Last week players had Wembley & Man U on their minds, and tomorrow will have to give their all. Is it therefore true to say the FA Cup run has damaged our promotion hopes or can we do it?
Absolutely no chance of us making the play offs now barring a miracle .

stupot07

It's not happening and no the FA Cup run has not damaged our promotion hopes. Our squads not big enough, and we have run out of steam.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

This is our most exciting trip to Wembley yet imo.

It’s basically a free hit for us.

Providing we don’t get battered (which I don’t think we will) we have absolutely nothing to lose.

We can all just go and support our wonderful club, and take in just how much we’ve grown in the last 7 years.

I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful day out with your friends/family.

Pusb!

Brighton Sky Blue

Those games in hand are merely against a Hull side more in it than we are and Ipswich who will need a result to keep up the chase for the autos. If we win all 4 games I’d be stunned and that probably still won’t be enough.

oscillatewildly

Not a chance - Win or lose tomorrow.
Win and we get 4 St Andrews style performances.
Lose and heads will be down and we get 4 St Andrews style performances.

messiahrobins

Providing we don’t get battered (which I don’t think we will) we have absolutely nothing to lose.

We can all just go and support our wonderful club, and take in just how much we’ve grown in the last 7 years.

I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful day out with your friends/family.

Pusb!
I think its a very different day tomorrow after todays results, and not now quite the wonderful day out and finale to season i was anticipating it to be. We are still in the play off race now for sure as teams are choking and if we win all our games we will probably get in, and that does change things tomorrow a bit, and in a good way. Massive match v Hull on Wednesday and i think for the players it means they will be sharper tomorrow as if they get a win tomorrow i think they almost certainly would win their remaining 4 matches.
Had Norwich won today i think the players would have seen tomorrow as the last meaningful match and i think wouldnt have been as bang at it as they will be now.

Im glad i havent gone down today and going in the morning as i want to be fresh and not hung over lol

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Pusb!
If we beat Man U it will be a bigger achievement than any one particular match in our FA cup history and that includes 1987. The gulf between us and them in terms of financial clout is almost indescribable.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think its a very different day tomorrow after todays results, and not now quite the wonderful day out and finale to season i was anticipating it to be. We are still in the play off race now for sure as teams are choking and if we win all our games we will probably get in, and that does change things tomorrow a bit, and in a good way. Massive match v Hull on Wednesday and i think for the players it means they will be sharper tomorrow as if they get a win tomorrow i think they almost certainly would win their remaining 4 matches.
Had Norwich won today i think the players would have seen tomorrow as the last meaningful match and i think wouldnt have been as bang at it as they will be now.

Im glad i havent gone down today and going in the morning as i want to be fresh and not hung over lol
If we win all our games we still won't get in . It's over . Tomorrow at wembley is our big day out .

messiahrobins

If we beat Man U it will be a bigger achievement than any one particular match in our FA cup history and that includes 1987. The gulf between us and them in terms of financial clout is almost indescribable.
If we win tomorrow i couldnt give a f*ck about not getting promoted if we dont make it as it will be the 2nd best day in the clubs history at minimum if not the greatest if your point holds sway.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If we win tomorrow i couldnt give a f*ck about not getting promoted if we dont make it as it will be the 2nd best day in the clubs history at minimum if not the greatest if your point holds sway.
Absolutely agree. I've been living off the wolves result ever since that fateful day. Promotion has gone and quite frankly a win tomorrow would be the biggest single achievement since I started going in the mid 1970s . The 87 win was unbelievable but on a match by match basis tomorrow will be the biggest achievement of them all
Fuck the premier league . The championship is much more competitive. Real football, proper clubs who (in the main ) live within their means. Supporters who follow their teams through thin and thin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread