isnt it time to support SISU? (1 Viewer)

thorninmyside

i ask you to consider where fighting and constantly slagging off our owners is getting us. does anyone of our fans remember the vitriolic protests against mike ashley at Newcastle?? the mans a goerdie god now, (and we are fickle)!

before you answer please consider these 5 questions and then anser them in your reply:

1: sisu pay 500,000 a month to keep the club afloat, avoiding administration on more than one occasion and saviing the club from liquidation when buying the club. Should SISU not take money from selling players?

2: do you think SISU may look after the fans in a more positive fashion if the fans were to support our owners? support by means of attending matches, putting money into the club even investing in the club through a fans player buy scheme, where the fans buy a player for the club and share the profit when sold? and if that could happen, lets say we buy a player between 1000 of us paying 1000 pounds each to buy the player, sisu pay the wage, cost 1 million. the players then sells for 3 million (if we buy right) we double to treble our investment after the club takes a cut of the wage they have paid.

3: should the above investment happen and you could tripple your money are you saying you wouldnt sell? and if you would are you in aggreement that you can fully understand on a business point of veiw why sisu should sell the players we have if they can get some money for them??

4: do you expect SISU to simply keep ploughing 500,000 pounds a month into the business with no return? is that honestly how you would run your investment?

5: would you liquidate?

CityTillIDie

i ask you to consider where fighting and constantly slagging off our owners is getting us. does anyone of our fans remember the vitriolic protests against mike ashley at Newcastle?? the mans a goerdie god now, (and we are fickle)!<br />
<br />
before you answer please consider these 5 questions and then anser them in your reply:<br />
<br />
1: sisu pay 500,000 a month to keep the club afloat, avoiding administration on more than one occasion and saviing the club from liquidation when buying the club. Should SISU not take money from selling players? <br />
<br />
2: do you think SISU may look after the fans in a more positive fashion if the fans were to support our owners? support by means of attending matches, putting money into the club even investing in the club through a fans player buy scheme, where the fans buy a player for the club and share the profit when sold? and if that could happen, lets say we buy a player between 1000 of us paying 1000 pounds each to buy the player, sisu pay the wage, cost 1 million. the players then sells for 3 million (if we buy right) we double to treble our investment after the club takes a cut of the wage they have paid.<br />
<br />
3: should the above investment happen and you could tripple your money are you saying you wouldnt sell? and if you would are you in aggreement that you can fully understand on a business point of veiw why sisu should sell the players we have if they can get some money for them?? <br />
<br />
4: do you expect SISU to simply keep ploughing 500,000 pounds a month into the business with no return? is that honestly how you would run your investment?<br />
<br />
And losing £500,000 a month is a way to run a business is it? Fair enough they've pumped money into the club but why are we still losing so much money??

Astute

They are bullshitting and you are either falling for it or you are part of SISI aint ya Joy.
Until we have a squad where we can compete I would prefer to watch Coronation Street or thinly slice my testicles with a razor blade.

ccfc1973

what are they losing £500,000 a month for exactly????.....
they havent been paying the rent on the ricoh and we have no players left on big wages and a small squad so what is this £500,000 a month for????????? :thinking about:

gary_ccfcforever

sisu put 9 million in when gaining control of the club, since then id like to know how they prove the other 31 million they claim to have put in and how they work out we are losing £500,000 a month

Cov City Daytrader 87

Funny how I recall on a previous posting from the op who said 'Thorn Out, Sisu Out, Everybody Out'. And now comes up with this lovely thread.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Support sisu,Are you having a laugh?must be mad monday,They will sell what's of value and not replace or havent you noticed?WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

Grendel

they havent been paying the rent on the ricoh and we have no players left on big wages and a small squad so what is this £500,000 a month for????????? :thinking about:

Assuming our wage bill is circa £6 million then that is what we are currently losing.

Delboycov

I actually prefer the genuine TIMS...talks shite but at least he's not a WUM like this joker. Thought you'd reached a new low with your rejoicing at good,hardworking people unconnected with our sorry state losing their jobs bit you've surpassed yourself here with this drivel.

pusbccfc

I'd rather support festa than these fucking lying scumbags.

Brighton Sky Blue

If we believe Timmy then actually, it is ARVO who are meeting the club's monthly deficit. In effect, the debt to ARVO, not SISU, is ballooning by the day and makes that debenture all the more threatening. Yeah, I'll toast Joy for getting us into this one.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I will support SISU when they:

1. Provide us with the competitive squad of players that this club, this city and its fans deserve
2. Be transparent, open and honest with fans and end the duplicity
3. Admit if they don't have funds to do point 1, put the club up for sale and quietly leave the club

Unless they do this, I will never support SISU and neither should anyone else.

sylus

sisu will never provide us with a competitive squad,anything but.i just think the longer there here,the more chance there will be no club soon.

Tank Top

Is this the same SISI..WHO
Lied to us on a number of occasions.
broke numerous pledges.
Sold our best players for anything they could get.
Still keep us in the dark over just about everything.
Promised new players prior to season ticket Launches, and then renaged
Have got us relegated due to zero team investment.
Took us to the edge of extinction, by mis-management, and total ineptitude.

OK, why not! HIP...HIP Hooray...well done Sisu
36_2_68.gif

Sky Blue Kid

i ask you to consider where fighting and constantly slagging off our owners is getting us. does anyone of our fans remember the vitriolic protests against mike ashley at Newcastle?? the mans a goerdie god now, (and we are fickle)!

before you answer please consider these 5 questions and then anser them in your reply:

1: sisu pay 500,000 a month to keep the club afloat, avoiding administration on more than one occasion and saviing the club from liquidation when buying the club. Should SISU not take money from selling players?

2: do you think SISU may look after the fans in a more positive fashion if the fans were to support our owners? support by means of attending matches, putting money into the club even investing in the club through a fans player buy scheme, where the fans buy a player for the club and share the profit when sold? and if that could happen, lets say we buy a player between 1000 of us paying 1000 pounds each to buy the player, sisu pay the wage, cost 1 million. the players then sells for 3 million (if we buy right) we double to treble our investment after the club takes a cut of the wage they have paid.

3: should the above investment happen and you could tripple your money are you saying you wouldnt sell? and if you would are you in aggreement that you can fully understand on a business point of veiw why sisu should sell the players we have if they can get some money for them??

4: do you expect SISU to simply keep ploughing 500,000 pounds a month into the business with no return? is that honestly how you would run your investment?

5: would you liquidate?

I say ask yourself one question..........Do I want to see Coventry City playing non league football?
If the answer is yes, keep on deluding yourself, by supporting SISU.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Colonel Mustard

Do I want to see Coventry City playing non league football?
If the answer is yes, keep on deluding yourself, by supporting SISU.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yes. Lower gates and giving unconditional support to an ineffective manager have worked wonders so far. Diving head-first towards the non-league, but all part of the plan. Nothing delusional about that strategy, no sir.

thorninmyside

and they say footballers are thick?? we have got some proper thick fans too ! try reading the post again dumbos!! i am not supporting sisu what so ever though i can understand their position, im simply pointing out the facts as they are and asking the question.. is there any point opposing sisu? i mean lets face it the so called protesters have failed miserably

the difference between supporters like me and some of the idiots here is i am not a hypocrite ... i remember all the fans loving sisu when they saved our club. i remember them paying out for decent players and i understand their pot is not limitless... what the hell is wrong with some of you... you put a grand or 2 into following your club, sisu have put millions in. and look as though they will lose the lot. i think some of you need to bloody grow up. its a business for them guys try and understand that

Grendel

Except you have said you now will not go unless they leave? That makes no sense.

dongonzalos

and they say footballers are thick?? we have got some proper thick fans too ! try reading the post again dumbos!! i am not supporting sisu what so ever though i can understand their position, im simply pointing out the facts as they are and asking the question.. is there any point opposing sisu? i mean lets face it the so called protesters have failed miserably

the difference between supporters like me and some of the idiots here is i am not a hypocrite ... i remember all the fans loving sisu when they saved our club. i remember them paying out for decent players and i understand their pot is not limitless... what the hell is wrong with some of you... you put a grand or 2 into following your club, sisu have put millions in. and look as though they will lose the lot. i think some of you need to bloody grow up. its a business for them guys try and understand that

I am contradicting myself now. As I think people should probably just ignore your posts after the one I read the other day about staff redundancies gives me the impression you only post to try and get a reaction from people.

However quick question. Of the millions that SISU have invested that they are going to lose. Can you tell me what that is in proportion to their combined income of the investors?

I can't tell you that as I dont know who their investors are and how much money they actually have. I dont know if one of them is Bill Gates. Or is the money they have invested just tiny fraction of their total wealth. How many investors are there? How much has each one invested? How much of their total income are they going to lose, if the worst happens and they lose their money, we may possibly lose a football club.

Secondly those dumbos' thickos who invest a grand or two into the club. What is their income what are the proportions what are they due to lose?

My point is you are defending people and you dont know who they are and you dont know anything about them.

How do you know that the main investor iN SISU who is due to lose millionS is not a war criminal or a general career criminal. Extreme ideas I know, but the point is no one knows.

If the investors came out and told us who they are and what they are due to lose. It may put a face to a bad situation and people may have sympathy or support towards them. They have entrusted SISU as a business to soundly invest their money and get them a return. SISU have preformed abysmly at this.

We have entrusted them with the future of our club similar outcome.

The people who have invested choose to stay hidden. Whilst this is the case I find it hard to have sympathy for a faceless person

Last edited:

CODY!!!

At the moment its either them or FC City Of Coventry in a few years ground sharing with either the 'Boro or Bedworth.

Im not saying we hold a big banner with "We Love SISU" but i think that they are the only band in town. Otherwise, We would have been long over-taken by now by someone else. Clearly noone wants us, FFS they want Bournmouth over us. Says everything to me.

I want to like SISU on one hand and offer my support to my local team, On the other i want to Scream in their face's. Either way i know that long after they are gone il still support Coventry.

Football is the worst business in the world to invest in, you're messing with peoples childhood emotions on matchdays or their family tradition of following Coventry (Eg: Grandfarther supported them, Farther and so on)

I would love Joy to attend just one game so she can understand and feel what this club means to us fans who turn up week in and week out. No amount of reports can explain the emotional rollercoaster we go through every game.

im sick of these images:

The-Ricoh-Arena-has-been--007.jpg

i want these images
image-7-for-behind-the-scenes-at-coventry-city-v-chelsea-gallery-25734567.jpg

dutchman

At the moment its either them or FC City Of Coventry in a few years ground sharing with either the 'Boro or Bedworth.

Im not saying we hold a big banner with "We Love SISU" but i think that they are the only band in town.

I did believe that for a long time but am now of the opinion there is no longer any "band left in town". :(

Astute

I am going to give SISU all the support they deserve. I am buying a new top next weekend. I am going to get SISU put on the back of it. I still have decisions to make. Should I also have a number on the back as well, and if so which number? Also, should the word OUT go alongside SISU or underneath it?

Steve.B50

BET YOU WISHED YOU HAD NOT STARTED THIS THREAD?

Get your arse down to the meeting tonight and hear the truth about SISU and why no one should believe a word or support them.

I wrote to the Telgraph last night about the Norwood story, saying what a load od Rubbish and they are just trying to add a few more season tickets sales.

Users who are viewing this thread