Isn't it supposed to be new kit delivery day (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Yeah, still patiently waiting for our STs. I'm sure there won't be a massive fuck up...

ptr

I’m sure the club used to announce the new kit before the last game of the season and actually play in it for the last home game. Club need to sort it out for next year. There’s no excuses it’s been a massive fuck up.

Hutch11

My theory is, Doug has concentrated on the playing side so far but once the window is shut he'll be at the commercial dept.
Kits and possibly STs need to be out way before the season starts

Saddlebrains

First time i havent pre ordered. Had a sneaky feeling they'll be in the store before they get delivered to people

skybluelee

Does anybody know whether they do shirt printing in the West Orchards store? I see its open on Sundays. I'm guessing it will be pointless even trying to get the kid's done at the ground on Saturday.

ceetee

My theory is, Doug has concentrated on the playing side so far but once the window is shut he'll be at the commercial dept.
We can't be sure that it is the Commercial dept at fault though.

The shirts were seemingly delayed because DK was trying to get better sponsorship terms.

Last season we were told that our ST cards would be re-used but obviously there has been a change of plan.

CCFC54321

The kit should be ready and on the shelves in May. It’s a disgrace that kits over the years haven’t been ready in advance of the summer when they will be worn the most. I understand this year with sponsorship not being sorted but I expect moving the club will be better prepared.

ceetee

The kit should be ready and on the shelves in May. It’s a disgrace that kits over the years haven’t been ready in advance of the summer when they will be worn the most. I understand this year with sponsorship not being sorted but I expect moving the club will be better prepared.
Not disagreeing with you just that I suspect the natural course of events has been disrupted by the owner's learning curve

Hutch11

No
We can't be sure that it is the Commercial dept at fault though.

The shirts were seemingly delayed because DK was trying to get better sponsorship terms.

Last season we were told that our ST cards would be re-used but obviously there has been a change of plan.
We can't but I bet he's making it a priority after the window shuts to make sure we are not so far behind next season

rob9872

I hope they're not in the shop before we have our preorders. Bought season tickets the day they went on sale and the same with shirts, still waiting for both. Usually holiday in August and always like to have the new kit to wear in a bar for the opening games we're missing. That wasn't possible this year but tbh if it's not here before the weekend we'll all be covered up soon and might aswell have waited for the warmer spell at the end of the season when they discount them!

Kilclines curly mullet

Last year was unique.

Winning the play off final would have meant our shirt sponsorship value at least double if not treble. I don’t blame King for awaiting.

Record pre order sales suggest that the wait is not a big deal for most.

Balli001

Last year was unique.

Winning the play off final would have meant our shirt sponsorship value at least double if not treble. I don’t blame King for awaiting.

Record pre order sales suggest that the wait is not a big deal for most.
Let's be honest it's truly ridiculous we are yet to receive kits or season tickets. We are almost at August Bank Holiday and 4 matches in to the season.

OldBedrocker

I guess we’ll soon know. If they’ve started sending them out from Monday which was the stated despatch date then some should be delivered today.

skybluelee

I guess we’ll soon know. If they’ve started sending them out from Monday which was the stated despatch date then some should be delivered today.
Don’t think they can have started dispatching yet as the club said they’d be doing it chronologically and I ordered ours the moment they were available to pre-order and still not had a notification that they’ve been sent.

Users who are viewing this thread