Isis (1 Viewer)

Macca

Good point, Jimmy Savile's crimes were hidden until he died. Close friends with the Thatcher establishment and the Royals too. Let's not pretend that child abuse cover ups are done only to protect ethnic minorities from recriminations.

Indeed though the point is around the softly softly approach that has ruled for years. Yes I know "not all Muslims are terrorists" " most Muslims are law abiding. I am aware of this. However this revolting ideology is festering within their communities and we need to be ruthless in rooting it out.

Brighton Sky Blue

Indeed though the point is around the softly softly approach that has ruled for years. Yes I know "not all Muslims are terrorists" " most Muslims are law abiding. I am aware of this. However this revolting ideology is festering within their communities and we need to be ruthless in rooting it out.

Islamic extremism was seeded by the first Gulf War and was made far worse in the second with an illegal invasion. The West's endorsement of Israel, a state which has harrassed Muslim nations across the region since its foundation, doesn't help either. The best people can hope for with respect to IS is that the likes of Iran and Saudi Arabia can be persuaded that an extremist state on their doorstep isn't in their interests and put it down themselves. We trained them, armed them, then gave them more than one reason to hate us.

The West has ruined the Middle East, I don't trust it to fix it.

Cov City Daytrader 87

It's down to communities to do something about it. It's their responsibility.

Macca

Islamic extremism was seeded by the first Gulf War and was made far worse in the second with an illegal invasion. The West's endorsement of Israel, a state which has harrassed Muslim nations across the region since its foundation, doesn't help either. The best people can hope for with respect to IS is that the likes of Iran and Saudi Arabia can be persuaded that an extremist state on their doorstep isn't in their interests and put it down themselves. We trained them, armed them, then gave them more than one reason to hate us.

I don't want us to have anything to do with it. I would rather use every resource military and otherwise to secure the safety of the people of this country. Let them blow each other to bits over the interpretation of a cult

Ashdown

I agree but it's more than that, religious indoctrination, greed, power struggles, tribalism, lack of education.

dutchman

S3eikU.png

Grendel

Might wanna check out the crusades.

Writing groups off as madmen never works. For a group to be that successful they have to be offering something that at least some rational people buy into. The 21st century is scary for lots of people, especially traditionalists.

They get ISIS, we get UKIP. Same thing, differing degrees. Unless we work out how to help people adapt to the pace of change well keep seeing this in one form or another.

To say UKIP and ISIs is the same thing is truly desperate.

Still if Farage is a terrorist and a brutal tyrant as you suggest he should sleep easy. Soon he will be fawned over by the liberal elite you worship and having tea and cucumber sandwiches with the queen.

jon92

Military bases are being shut down across Canada in response to today's events.

All parliamentary personnel have received an email titled "Security Alert".

It states: "All buildings are currently in lockdown. This means stay in your office with the doors locked. Stay away from the windows."

Sick Boy

The incident in London when that soldier got murdered was despicable. I'm truly concerned that it won't be long until there is another bombings or a gunman opening fire on a crowd of people. Truly horrific times.

Macca

The incident in London when that soldier got murdered was despicable. I'm truly concerned that it won't be long until there is another bombings or a gunman opening fire on a crowd of people. Truly horrific times.

Not a case of if but when and I think it will eclipse anything the country has seen before. Hopefully it will wake people from their slumber and the fightback will start

wingy

Any one carrying out these outrages against their own Nation should be tried for treason and subsequently Executed .

Sick Boy

Not a case of if but when and I think it will eclipse anything the country has seen before. Hopefully it will wake people from their slumber and the fightback will start

What kind of fightback do you mean? I applaud the recent comments by prominent Muslims in the fight against them.

Macca

What kind of fightback do you mean? I applaud the recent comments by prominent Muslims in the fight against them.

People will demand action when the atrocities start to happen on their doorstep. And that is what is required. Hard tough action. The type of action you expect when people have declared war on you. No hand wringing, no soft touch. People have to realise that over the next generation we will be fighting for our way of life. People have shrugged over the years as the liberal elite who despise this country have sold us down the river so long as they have their Sky Tv and cheap booze and play stations.Once they start to be in the receiving end they the people will wake up.

It doesn't take many people to create a climate of fear. Plots have already been foiled to kidnap and behead people. Like Wingy I want to see the perpetrators destroyed.

I'm crazy right. It will never happen? Looks like it already is

Colonel Mustard

People will demand action when the atrocities start to happen on their doorstep. And that is what is required. Hard tough action. The type of action you expect when people have declared war on you. No hand wringing, no soft touch.

Doesn't answer Sick Boy's question. What would the 'fightback' involve? Who would you be fighting back against? What specific actions should be taken?

People have to realise that over the next generation we will be fighting for our way of life. People have shrugged over the years as the liberal elite who despise this country

Curious to see if you can list any examples of our cherished 'way of life' that weren't created by a progressive liberal elite...

Sick Boy

People will demand action when the atrocities start to happen on their doorstep. And that is what is required. Hard tough action. The type of action you expect when people have declared war on you. No hand wringing, no soft touch. People have to realise that over the next generation we will be fighting for our way of life. People have shrugged over the years as the liberal elite who despise this country have sold us down the river so long as they have their Sky Tv and cheap booze and play stations.Once they start to be in the receiving end they the people will wake up.

It doesn't take many people to create a climate of fear. Plots have already been foiled to kidnap and behead people. Like Wingy I want to see the perpetrators destroyed.

I'm crazy right. It will never happen? Looks like it already is

Any extremists have no place in a civilised society, whether they are Christian or Muslim. I was glad to see that the former leader of the EDL had abandoned his facist group. What we need is all sections of British society to speak out against this. As we saw with Alan Henning, all sections of society were against his barbaric murder. If we are labelling all Muslims as being anti-Western, then surely we should be labelling all white Christian religious leaders as being nonces?

Otis

I'm not sure that creating martyrs is the way to go.

Agreed. Probably what they want.

Let them rot in jail and I would be quite happy for their rights to be taken away. Don't see why they should be allowed all their human rights when they have acted in such an inhuman way.

We should feed them, cloathe them and ensure their safety, but I don't see why we should bend over to pamper to any religious needs they feel they may have (washing, praying etc.)

After all, decent Muslims don't see these people as true Muslims at all anyway.

Macca

Any extremists have no place in a civilised society, whether they are Christian or Muslim. I was glad to see that the former leader of the EDL had abandoned his facist group. What we need is all sections of British society to speak out against this. As we saw with Alan Henning, all sections of society were against his barbaric murder. If we are labelling all Muslims as being anti-Western, then surely we should be labelling all white Christian religious leaders as being nonces?

I think we have gone past believing this is anything to do with colour, religion or anything else. It is a cult attracting the misfits and inadequates of the world which needs to be destroyed.

Macca

Agreed. Probably what they want.

Let them rot in jail and I would be quite happy for their rights to be taken away. Don't see why they should be allowed all their human rights when they have acted in such an inhuman way.

We should feed them, cloathe them and ensure their safety, but I don't see why we should bend over to pamper to any religious needs they feel they may have (washing, praying etc.)

After all, decent Muslims don't see these people as true Muslims at all anyway.

These people are about as Muslim as I am!

Macca

Agree. They are hiding behind religion. In the name of Allah, my arse.

The leaders I am sure have extreme Islamic views and aspirations. The foot soldiers however are a collection of physchopaths who want the chance to use weapons and quench their thirst for blood. I appreciate the idea of not creating martyrs, but I'm not sure that these people understand any other language. At the moment it's beheadings v tutting

When I was in the army in the 1960s we had had a little problem in Aden, but in them days there were no sky TV cameras nor were we allowed to carry any personnel camera's. so we got to just kill the bastards with out any worries about being taken to court, also back then we had politicians who had them self's seen active service and knew what it took to get the job done,

Colonel Mustard

They already consider themselves Marty's though, don't they .

They are not martyrs if they are not killed.

What I'm saying Is treat them as the Crimainals they are ,Punished by death,put an end to them and the Glory they seek.

For many of them, being killed by the enemy state is exactly the glory they seek, and it will rally many more to the cause rather than act as a deterrent. If you believe Britain is better, then it should act better.

J

Jack Griffin

Sort out energy security, especially as needed for transport & maybe the west can leave the middle east to stew in their own juice.

After all it is all about oil really isn't it chaps.

Sick Boy

I think we have gone past believing this is anything to do with colour, religion or anything else. It is a cult attracting the misfits and inadequates of the world which needs to be destroyed.

Who needs to be destroyed? What's this cult you are talking about? Muslims? Or Isis?

derbyskyblue

Simple really, anyone involved in terror attacks is deported to..... and there family's and extended family to iraq,afghanistan , wherever, just fook em off.

ccfc92

They are not martyrs if they are not killed.

For many of them, being killed by the enemy state is exactly the glory they seek, and it will rally many more to the cause rather than act as a deterrent. If you believe Britain is better, then it should act better.

What's the answer then? A war against someone who wants to die, how do you "win"?

ccfc92

Simple really, anyone involved in terror attacks is deported to..... and there family's and extended family to iraq,afghanistan , wherever, just fook em off.

How are you going to deport British people?

Once someone's born here, they are British. If they revolt/commit terror, where do we deport them to if they are British?

Last edited:

derbyskyblue

Anyone british, life imprisonment, those who are not, deported and like i said there family and extended family. Time to get tough....real tough with these people. They just might think twice if it affects there mother's, father's, brothers and sisters. Eveything else has failed....so far. Why would anyone care about what i have said, these people don't give a flying fook about us,

Users who are viewing this thread