Isis (1 Viewer)

Otis

How are you going to deport British people?

Once someone's born here, they are British. If they revolt/commit terror, where do we deport them to if they are British?

The Isle of Man.

Macca

Who needs to be destroyed? What's this cult you are talking about? Muslims? Or Isis?

Doesn't the post explain that adequately. No need for paranoia. I'm not a fully paid up BNP member just because I don't like the type of wholesale slaughter being preached by a bunch of nut jobs. But to point you in the right direction. It's nothing to do with colour or religion

Macca

How are you going to deport British people?

Once someone's born here, they are British. If they revolt/commit terror, where do we deport them to if they are British?

Parachute them into the ISIS controlled environment they are so desperate to live under

Colonel Mustard

What's the answer then? A war against someone who wants to die, how do you "win"?

There isn't a straightforward answer to this, but a couple of thoughts:

1. The fight is being waged every day and lots of 'winning' is being done. Some of it you see on the news, e.g. drone attacks on Isis strongholds. Most of it you will never see as it is being run by MI5, MI6, GCHQ, black ops, etc. Given the number of extremists pissed-off at Britain, it's remarkable that the country has suffered as few terrorist attacks as it has. You must assume that the security services are doing their job. You won't hear much about these victories as a) it compromises intelligence and b) it shakes national prestige (rendition+enhanced interrogation=illegal torture).

2. Sometimes you have to take a blow for what you stand for and then, as the famous WW2 slogan preached, keep calm and carry on. Some of the reactions to terror are absurd and would dismantle everything that makes Britain great. A police state, giving the government the power of execution, tearing up due process and the rule of law, restoring torture, etc. Those thoughts alone mean terrorism starts winning.

Last edited:

Macca

There isn't a straightforward answer to this, but a couple of thoughts:

1. The fight is being waged every day and lots of 'winning' is being done. Some of it you see on the news, e.g. drone attacks on Isis strongholds. Most of it you will never see as it is being run by MI5, MI6, GCHQ, black ops, etc. Given the number of extremists pissed-off at Britain, it's remarkable that the country has suffered as few terrorist attacks as it has. You must assume that the security services are doing their job. You won't hear much about these victories as a) it compromises intelligence and b) it shakes national prestige (rendition+enhanced interrogation=illegal torture).

2. Sometimes you have to take a blow for what you stand for and then, as the famous WW2 slogan preached, keep calm and carry on. Some of the reactions to terror are absurd and would dismantle everything that makes Britain great. A police state, giving the government the power of execution, tearing up due process and the rule of law, restoring torture, etc. Those thoughts alone mean terrorism starts winning.

Very sensible post Colonel. I'm afraid my passion gets the better of me on this subject

wingy

Yet another sign that they haven't reached their Nadir in terms of. despicable barbarity
Also claims that he could have been killed up to 4 weeks ago

Ashdown

Yet another sign that they haven't reached their Nadir in terms of. despicable barbarity
Also claims that he could have been killed up to 4 weeks ago

Indeed, its the terror part of terrorists. The more gruesome the better ! Problem for me is that this group is not going away and there are many splinter groups emerging who are allying themselves with the Caliphate in Iraq. The core group needs annihilating by a ground offensive, something that would have been done sometime ago if any Western oil or business interests were being threatened ?! 40,000 well trained troops with armoured support along with air support would scatter these creatures all over the desert !

Macca

Indeed, its the terror part of terrorists. The more gruesome the better ! Problem for me is that this group is not going away and there are many splinter groups emerging who are allying themselves with the Caliphate in Iraq. The core group needs annihilating by a ground offensive, something that would have been done sometime ago if any Western oil or business interests were being threatened ?! 40,000 well trained troops with armoured support along with air support would scatter these creatures all over the desert !

Time for the world's best forces to come together and eliminate them

Brighton Sky Blue

All that does is help ISIS gather more propaganda for recruitment and if what's happened to the Jordanian is anything to go by you would have similar scenes with captured Western troops. For starters we could stop taking the moral high ground on Bashar Al-Assad and give him more support and also throw more weight behind the Kurds and newly elected Iraqis. If we go in there with boots on the ground we will have a beheading every week and a boost in the ISIS membership.

Otis

All that does is help ISIS gather more propaganda for recruitment and if what's happened to the Jordanian is anything to go by you would have similar scenes with captured Western troops. For starters we could stop taking the moral high ground on Bashar Al-Assad and give him more support and also throw more weight behind the Kurds and newly elected Iraqis. If we go in there with boots on the ground we will have a beheading every week and a boost in the ISIS membership.

I fear you speak the truth.

Ashdown

A professional operation to crush them with the help of both the Kurds and Iraqi army would not take long. These lunatics hate the West anyway and anyone who isn't Muslim { Or even the right kind of Muslim } so upsetting them a tad more isn't going to make much difference.

Macca

Indeed, its the terror part of terrorists. The more gruesome the better ! Problem for me is that this group is not going away and there are many
splinter groups emerging who are allying themselves with the Caliphate in Iraq. The core group needs annihilating by a ground offensive, something that would have been done sometime ago if any Western oil or business interests were being threatened ?! 40,000 well trained troops with armoured support along with air support would scatter these creatures all over the desert !

A professional operation to crush them with the help of both the Kurds and Iraqi army would not take long. These lunatics hate the West anyway and anyone who isn't Muslim { Or even the right kind of Muslim } so upsetting them a tad more isn't going to make much difference.

I agree. Can't see that placating these animals is the way forward. It all points to their eventual victory as they become stronger and our will becomes weaker. Bin Ladens strong horse theory

rob9872

Nuke em all!

Users who are viewing this thread