Isaac Osbourne (1 Viewer)

rob9872

From his Wiki page:

"He started the 2012/13 season strongly, putting in three man of the match performances in succession. On 18th August 2012, he scored his first goal in 176 competitive appearances"

I can only assume that he is responsible for his own updates!

rob9872

A game of opinions but I thought he was awful in midfield and even worse at full back where he even made McIndoe look like a world beater for Bristol City.

Sky Blue M

I loved Ozzy. A limited footballer but I loved his tackles and the fact he was such a beast. Would have loved for him to score a goal for us.

Otis

Very similar style to the great Lloyd McGrath.

Poor at full back and when stuck on the wing, but of course neither of those were his position were they.

He had one spell in the centre of the park when he was excellent. I liked him. We hardly ever saw him in his rightful place in the team though did we.

Otis

Yep. Wasn't he position though was it.

I saw him play centre half a couple of times for the reserves and he was brilliant there, but his true position should have been centre of the park.

BigadamL

ozzy was at his best when played with gary mcallister, did all the leg work for him then Gary did all the passing.

worked well together.

Sky Blue M

Bollocks have we. Just cause they both play in the "makelele" role doesn't make Jennings a carbon copy. Osborne relied on brute strength, Jennings doesnt

LJC_CCFC

Bollocks have we. Just cause they both play in the "makelele" role doesn't make Jennings a carbon copy. Osborne relied on brute strength, Jennings doesnt

both can tackle well and break up play. Both have no attacking bones in their bodies and can only pass sideways or backwards. Both are slow, stocky lads and both have or are doing well in the SPL

@richh87

I don't want a midfielder who needs someone to do the passing for him. Does go to show though that even crocks who you thought would never play professionally again can get fit.

stupot07

Jennings looked good in his first 2-3 games then pretty poor since - passes safer that sideways sammy and just fouls people because he can't tackle.

BurbageSkyBlues

Very similar style to the great Lloyd McGrath.

Poor at full back and when stuck on the wing, but of course neither of those were his position were they.

He had one spell in the centre of the park when he was excellent. I liked him. We hardly ever saw him in his rightful place in the team though did we.
Couldn't agree more, Otis

Grendel

I thought he was hopeless in midfield. He couldn't pass. He couldn't tackle well either which is why he struggled at full back (as well as lack of positional sense and pace).

If he had played in his preferred role he would have played very few games.

Seem on my own with this one but never rated him. I was working away when he left and actually forgot all about him.

torchomatic

One of the worst players I've ever seen in Sky Blue.

@richh87

He was extremely poor technically. He wouldn't be a professional footballer in most other countries in the world where they value ability over being built like Frank Bruno.

Users who are viewing this thread