Is "Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC" now the most frustrating thread ever on SBT? (1 Viewer)

Is "Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC" now the most frustrating thread ever on SBT?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Dunno, haven't read it.

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

JAM See

I am seriously fucked off with the amount of time I spend in that thread.

Nuskyblue

All I'm interested in at this point is weather or not the 10k post is going to be about chocolate or not.

Or actual news, if it happens ofc

pusbccfc

It's phenomenal

Skybluedownunder

Wasps gone into admin ages ago. Perhaps time to make a new more relevant thread before we get to 10,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

stop reading from yesterday when it got silly over chocolate. was a good thread up to then but when the threads done its time either it goes off topic or people turn on each other.

Mcbean

Can it get archived so that the first and last post are the only ones that show that should cut down the time required to update 🤣

Alkhen

It's just waiting for some more news to come out.

I will lock it at 9,999 posts and start a new one once there is.
Don't you sodding DARE!!!1!!

My thread is a record holder and like how Pele still claims the goals he scored in U21 friendlies towards his record I claim all the posts about bounties and crisps in mine 🏆

See Above, if you dare I will see you in a succession of courts, ending up in the european super court only for DrunkenWasps Forum to come in any buy SBT servers off you and save your bacon

TTG

I don't like to look at really long threads.

They're really big and scary

Gint11

Thread about wasps going into admin turned into crisps and chocolate debate 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread