Is Tim Fisher the best chairman we have ever had? (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Ring of steel by any chance?

Boosh

Ring of steel by any chance?

Yeah the emojis gave it away. I’m sure Nick will be along to deal with someone who has multiple accounts any minute… no wait he’ll probably say they’re mine

skybluetony176

he said that too?
I don’t mind Mowbray at all, and he’s a very nice guy, but isn’t his only Premier League managerial experience taking West Brom straight back down?
Same. Got a lot of time for Mowbray and would happily buy him a pint for the excitement he created for a while when here. And yes he actually said that, anyone who didn’t agree was an idiot. Apparently.

Boosh

I do agree with you that the ‘peado’ post went too far anyway. Disappointing to see from a fellow teacher

No way is that clown a teacher😂😂 I used to read this forum when I was at school and I always remember him and Hill flouncing all the time. Hill seems to have matured slightly but cc4life is still a goon.

Imagine someone made a racist comment to them, they’d have the police involved. But paedophilia that’s fine that’s hilarious.

Otis

why would you dm a 14 year old harry styles fan?
Why would a 14 year old be a Harry Styles fan? I thought he had gone all cool and indie these days, casting the tweenies and all the spotty, hormonal youts adrift. 🤪

Boosh

Why would a 14 year old be a Harry Styles fan? I thought he had gone all cool and indie these days, casting the tweenies and all the spotty, hormonal youts adrift. 🤪

You still get a few kids at his concerts but mostly 16-25 year old girls I’d say. Little mix had more children there.

But yeah you’ve proven that, I am in fact not 14 despite what fantasies @skybluetony176 may have

Grendel

You still get a few kids at his concerts but mostly 16-25 year old girls I’d say. Little mix had more children there.

But yeah you’ve proven that, I am in fact not 14 despite what fantasies @skybluetony176 may have

Did he really send you a DM?

Users who are viewing this thread