Is There Anyone NOW that still believes we could stay up ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

I thought we were down in the summer. Most posters are under the impression we are now gone, but some had some faith we could still get out of it.

Is there one person who still believes we will be in this division next season ?

stupot07

I thought we were down in the summer. Most posters are under the impression we are now gone, but some had some faith we could still get out of it.

Is there one person who still believes we will be in this division next season ?

I'm with you, thought we would get relegated in the summer, I think we're too far behind to stay up but the pending sale of juke shows me that we're not even gonna try and fight to stay in the league.

sky_blue_up_north

I said we would go down before the season started, even the most optimistic Sky Blue fan as to except this now

Brighton Sky Blue

Taking a look at the state Luton and Plymouth find themselves in is pretty frightening to be honest-the question now is not about Championship survival season, but whether the club's in any position to compete in the third tier next.

:blue:

Bloodnut1964

This is CCFC we are talking about and nothing would surprise me.

This is the way I see it, we might be at the bottom of the league but we have found a little bit of form and are not playing too badly, the league doesn't lie and I know we are where we are because of the lousy run we have had but a few wins and we will be in the mix again.
Looking on the bright side thou the teams around us are playing just as bad, so a couple of wins here and there and beat the teams just above us and we could have a fighting chance.

torchomatic

It would be nice if you could please start a lot of other similar threads. I'm sure my patience could run to reading lots more on this subject. Thanks. XX

Colonel Mustard

This squad and this manager have had 27 games to show what a subpar force they are. Unless one or t'other is upgraded, then no, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe we'd stay up.

bulkoskyblue

We are down and everyone needs to accept it.

Even the "Ostrich" sky blue fans cant keep burying your heads now and pretend its not happening. SISU will strip any remaining asset they can, I wouldnt be suprised if Juke, Clingan, Keogh and Crainie were all sold.

We need SISU out.

lordsummerisle

We are down and everyone needs to accept it.

Even the "Ostrich" sky blue fans cant keep burying your heads now and pretend its not happening. SISU will strip any remaining asset they can, I wouldnt be suprised if Juke, Clingan, Keogh and Crainie were all sold.

We need SISU out.

Don't deny that, but nobody waiting in the wings to take over.

The soothsayer

I have to say, automatic promotion looks out of the question now, Im beginning to think the playoffs might be a bridge too far..

Last edited:
I'm with you, thought we would get relegated in the summer, I think we're too far behind to stay up but the pending sale of juke shows me that we're not even gonna try and fight to stay in the league.

I have tried to keep belief that we could stay up, but almost completely gone.

And completely agree with you about the Juke situation, it's just more evidence SISU are not interested in having a team to fight and avoid relegation.

Astute

It is startong to look bad, but we are not down yet. Blackburn were 28/1 to win at Old Trafford. We are much lower odds than that to stay up. Will wait and see what happens over the next couple of weeks before getting the map out to see where we are going next season.

Crystal Palace (away) 0-1 at 90 minutes, lost 2-1: 3 points dropped
Blackpool (home) 2-1 at 90 minutes, drew 2-2: 2 points dropped
Reading (home) 1-1 - jukebox missed pen 94th minute: 2 points dropped

Less the point we stole from Leeds in 93rd minute = 6 additional points we SHOULD have.

I think these six points will be what costs us at the end of the season.

(and SISU's ineptitude)

Users who are viewing this thread