Is there a meeting of the SCG tonight? (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

Heard a little whisper that the SCG are meeting tonight at Ryton?

Should these people (SCG) not ask the supporters for subjects to discuss with TF and the Football Club?

Nick

Administrator
To be fair Kingharvest usually does if he can?

Could be the same with the trust really, they haven't asked or told us when they meet them?

ashbyjan

Yes there is - called quite suddenly but if anyone has anything they want bringing up post here or pm me

torchomatic

Ricoh. By Christmas. Please.

Yes there is - called quite suddenly but if anyone has anything they want bringing up post here or pm me

kingharvest

Ricoh. By Christmas. Please.

I didn't come out and ask this month given that we did the Joy Seppala thing last month. Are we going to learn anything new tonight? Probably not. Its probably better that we report what we're told and then i post that up so people can develop questions based on that.

sky blue john

how many sky blue trust members does it take to change a light bulb?

1,000 members, 1 to change it and 999 to deny there was a protest to get it changed in the first place !!

sky blue john

How many sixfields goers does it take to change a light bulb ?

None, no need Joy has told them the light shines out of Timmy's arse !!!

torchomatic

How many Coventry City fans who attend Sixfields does Sky Blue John think it takes to change a lightbulb?

He doesn't care as they make his skin crawl and are nothing but scabs anyway.

How many sixfields goers does it take to change a light bulb ?

None, no need Joy has told them the light shines out of Timmy's arse !!!

shmmeee

I didn't come out and ask this month given that we did the Joy Seppala thing last month. Are we going to learn anything new tonight? Probably not. Its probably better that we report what we're told and then i post that up so people can develop questions based on that.

Just a few related questions really, would greatly appreciate them being asked:

- why no interim rental deal while negotiations/stadium plans are worked on?

- explain the situation WRT club debt and assets after we either buy the Ricoh or build our own. What would CCFC (not Sisu) own and what would they owe (obviously no exact figures but they must have ballpark to know this is viable)

- explain the benefits to the club (not Sisu) of owning the freehold as opposed to a long term rental deal at a nominal rate and other income streams

- if they did buy the freehold, would they also want ACL? At what price?

With all due respect I'm not interested in yet another unchallenged press statement that we can "develop our questions" from. If you don't ask anything it's a massive wasted opportunity IMO.

You are one of a chosen few, you have to shoulder that responsibility I'm afraid. Not meaning to have a dig, you do great stuff, just want to impress how strongly I disagree that you should go with no questions to ask.

sky blue john

How many Coventry City fans who attend Sixfields does Sky Blue John think it
takes to change a lightbulb?

He doesn't care as they make his skin crawl and are nothing but scabs anyway.

Yes, I have said this yesterday for the first time and don't care what anyone else thinks that's the way people like yourself have made me feel !!!!!

You can be included in this Torch because you supported Sisu breaking the rental agreement which ultimately has us at sixfields. I knew you wouldn't want to be left out !!!

torchomatic

Funny really. Some of the things I've read over the last few days; the constant abuse from Valiant, your pathetic little statement and Italia's post that stated he disliked a fellow fan because he was wearing the new strip really has made me think about stuff quite a bit. Are these the kind of people I want to be standing shoulder to shoulder with at games?

EDIT: Despite reading all your pro-CCC/ACL nonsense you've not made my "skin crawl" because of it. I think your statement says more about you than the fans who are going to Sixfields to support their team.

Yes, I have said this yesterday for the first time and don't care what anyone else thinks that's the way people like yourself have made me feel !!!!!

You can be included in this Torch because you supported Sisu breaking the rental agreement which ultimately has us at sixfields. I knew you wouldn't want to be left out !!!

Last edited:

shmmeee

Funny really. Some of the things I've read over the last few days; the constant abuse from Valiant, your pathetic little statement and Italia's post that stated he disliked a fellow fan because he was wearing the new strip really has made me think about stuff quite a bit. Are these the kind of people I want to be standing shoulder to shoulder with at games?

Both sides have their ugly faces. I don't think provocative statements like that help to be honest.

torchomatic

Maybe I should have said "Are these the kind of scabs and skin crawling scum I want to stand shoulder to shoulder with"?

Both sides have their ugly faces. I don't think provocative statements like that help to be honest.

sky blue john

Maybe I should have said "Are these the kind
of scabs and skin crawling scum I want to stand shoulder to shoulder with"?

Does it matter you don't go anyway ?
Maybe you will see a ccfc match again if the council gift the Ricoh to Sisu. Pigs will fly first though !!!!!
Maybe you don't feel any responsibility for Supporting Sisu during the lease break and ultimately the move to sixfields ?

hill83

This message is hidden because sky blue john is on your ignore list.
Remove user from ignore list

torchomatic

I don't support SISU. I just don't support ACL. And no, I don't feel any responsibility. Why should I?

Does it matter you don't go anyway ?
Maybe you will see a ccfc match again if the council gift the Ricoh to Sisu. Pigs will fly first though !!!!!
Maybe you don't feel any responsibility for Supporting Sisu during the lease break and ultimately the move to sixfields ?

torchomatic

Yes, I do disagree. I've said many times that SISU shouldn't have stopped paying the rent. Even if I hadn't then I still wouldn't have a responsibility. That lies with ACL, CCC and SISU. Not the fans.

Because you supported Sisu breaking the lease. Do you disagree ?

kingharvest

Just a few related questions really, would greatly appreciate them being asked:

- why no interim rental deal while negotiations/stadium plans are worked on?

- explain the situation WRT club debt and assets after we either buy the Ricoh or build our own. What would CCFC (not Sisu) own and what would they owe (obviously no exact figures but they must have ballpark to know this is viable)

- explain the benefits to the club (not Sisu) of owning the freehold as opposed to a long term rental deal at a nominal rate and other income streams

- if they did buy the freehold, would they also want ACL? At what price?

With all due respect I'm not interested in yet another unchallenged press statement that we can "develop our questions" from. If you don't ask anything it's a massive wasted opportunity IMO.

You are one of a chosen few, you have to shoulder that responsibility I'm afraid. Not meaning to have a dig, you do great stuff, just want to impress how strongly I disagree that you should go with no questions to ask.

sorry - i probably wasn't being clear. I'm not going in there with no questions. But there are a few reasons i didn't do a widescale request for questions:

1. This is kind of a transitional meeting. Since we last met, Dan Walker has left, and he was the major driving force behind the SCG from within the club. Previously i've asked questions within the meeting but also given other one's to Dan to answer. We need to establish who will do that from now on.

2. There will be at least 10 of us there, and it'll probably only last 1.5 hours, so lots of voices to be heard.

3. I've got some questions, your one about interim rent deals is one of them, the freehold is another.

4. There were plenty of questions which fell out of the Joy Seppala meeting which still remain unanswered so i'd like to address some of them too if possible.

I do my best to come on here and get questions from people, i also make notes of stuff that pops up. Its normally pretty systematic but we haven't had a meeting for 3 months.

Hopefully we'll get things sorted tonight and i'll be able to get back into a consistent approach.

Users who are viewing this thread