Is their such thing as an away season ticket? (1 Viewer)

ronan_cov

I want to go to away games next season but it would be cheaper and easier to get a season ticket

chiefdave

there is an away season ticket, or at least there has been in the past, but I don't think you get it any cheaper. Pretty sure they just keep your card details on file and automatically take payment for each game.

Si80

Just pop into the ticket office and ask for one. The fella next to me was buying one when I was getting my season ticket on Saturday.

Astute

any idea how i get one? Jutst want priority for away games

Should a 14 year old be looking at a full season of away games? Even if you go by car some midweek games will keep you away from home until 1am or later

jas365

I have an away ST (actually had one since 2000 - I should be locked away in a nut house). When it started it was great for us as we live 15 miles from Cov, but its just more of a convenience now. I've not decided if i'm going to carry on next season yet.....

The first requirement is that you MUST have a home ST, you cannot sign up without one. When you complete your home ST form there is a box you can tick to sign up for the away ST.

You pay for each ticket at face value as it goes on sale and they post the tickets out to you. There is no cost up front but it does cost you a fee each time they process a transaction. I pay by debit card and its 45p per ticket. Credit card is more but not sure how much.
Once you sign up for it you cannot cancel it for the rest of the season, they will take payment and send you the ticket regardless of whether or not you can go to the game.
If you have insufficient funds to pay they will not process it and you will not be sent the ticket.

Hope this helps!

Skyblue4u

If you get the early bird special the price includes admission,cost of fuel and all you can drink on the day! Well there's a thought sisu :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread