Is the telegraph stand open on Thursday? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just wondering if it is open on Thursday or not?

If it isn't I wonder if they will have more than 2 turnstyles open after the last couple of times?

covcity4life

they will prob filter people into it if it gets really busy like they did for sheff utd and the corner blocks

Nick

Administrator
Best get there early then! I wonder how many of the people who missed 25 - 30 minutes of the last couple of games will stay at home this time and watch it on TV?

Otis

Best to get there early, yep!

Apparently the main stand is open. Would guess they would filter people into the CT Stand though for sure.

I'm already getting excited. Can't wait!

ShInnbob

Hopefully they hav learnt from last time. Am all fr moving the crowd closer together, but last times turnstiles issues was a joke.

ampthill_sba

I got my usual seats and can use my ST for entry in block 36 which is main stand to the RHS of the journalists (from the Tesco stand view)

torchomatic

No, it's not - well it wasn't last Wednesday when we got our tickets. We sit in Block 28 and they told us it was closed. We're over by where the press sit.

blitzer109

We sit in Block 28 and they told us it was closed..

That's where I would have preferred to sit as well, I much prefer to sit behind the goal than by the half way line as a general rule. The last couple of games I took my boy to we sat in block 28 (row X and row Z respectively) and enjoyed the company around us

torchomatic

Yes, it's good view and a good perspective. We've had the same seats since the Ricoh opened.

That's where I would have preferred to sit as well, I much prefer to sit behind the goal than by the half way line as a general rule. The last couple of games I took my boy to we sat in block 28 (row X and row Z respectively) and enjoyed the company around us

Baginton

No, the CET is not open, they havent learnt a thing from last time...

The signs / gates will be as confusing as last time

People will be queuing in the wrong queues and will be even more pissed off than last time !

Well done keeping tickets at £5, but for gods sake, learn from your mistakes.
If people make me stand up and down several times up until 13 minutes after kick off again, i'm not gonna be happy.

Otis

Answer people is get there early.

Last JPT I got there at quarter past 7 and there wasn't a soul around at all. Straight in, not even a queue of 1.

theferret

Double the number of turnstiles for pay on the gate this time and another stand opened. No issues this time.

Users who are viewing this thread