Is the football club.... (1 Viewer)

Spencer

in a better position today than it would have been if ACL had won the court hearing and placed us into administration?

No-one can answer that question at this time but, dependant upon your view, if we don't get a points deduction we could be.

Let's hope we manage to get promotion this season, SISU sell the club in the summer to a football fan (and someone just interested in making money or self promotion), ACL/higgs sell the ground to the new owners and we can then all start to enjoy the reconstruction of our beloved football club.

wingy

in a better position today than it would have been if ACL had won the court hearing and placed us into administration?

No-one can answer that question at this time but, dependant upon your view, if we don't get a points deduction we could be.

Let's hope we manage to get promotion this season, SISU sell the club in the summer to a football fan (and someone just interested in making or self promotion), ACL/higgs sell the ground to the new owners and we can then all start to enjoy the reconstruction of our beloved football club.

Can you pass me those tablets you're on.

Spencer

Can you pass me those tablets you're on.

Why is it anymore absurd that someone would pay the true value of the club rather than buy it on the cheap?

Although, I apologise if I remain optimistic that my football club may have a future - much better to blame SISU for all the evils in the world?

wingy

Why is it anymore absurd that someone would pay the true value of the club rather than buy it on the cheap?

Although, I apologise if I remain optimistic that my football club may have a future - much better to blame SISU for all the evils in the world?

If you read my post you should realise its in awe of your optimism ,I don't have any .

Spencer

If you read my post you should realise its in awe of your optimism ,I don't have any .

Ok, fair enough.

I think I've been through the blaming stage and the no hope stage and have arrived at a point where I'm finding the disparaging remarks made by some fans to other fans, just because they offer a different viewpoint, a little depressing.

I now just want to see the back of SISU and ACL so we can all just be fans of ccfc again.

Users who are viewing this thread