Is the edge the new big mo (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

The more I see of him this season the more he is becoming one of my favourite players ... Yes he makes a few mistakes but has full on commitment ... I loved it yesterday when we had a free kick and he walked al the way through to wind up there keeper before we took the kick ... Keep it up King Billy

D

Deleted member 4232

Not to mention he has a smile that melts the hearts of anyone who looks directly at it.

WestEndAgro

Yes I think he may be, sensational IMO yesterday excluding the Second goal, a gem from Mr Thorn ?

D

Deleted member 4232

He was fecking awful for their goals!
But immense second half.

Explained quite simply:

"Lets 'em score when he wants! Lets 'em score when he waaaannnttsss! Edjenguélé will let 'em score when he wants!"

D

Deleted member 4232

Or Mr Carr if Newcastle fans are to be believed!
This is the rumour from the north east. Apparently as a sweetner for the bigi deal, their chief scout Graham Carr was said to hint us to a couple of brilliant bosmans. Edjenguélé supposedly being one of them.

Mucca Mad Boys

This is the rumour from the north east. Apparently as a sweetner for the bigi deal, their chief scout Graham Carr was said to hint us to a couple of brilliant bosmans. Edjenguélé supposedly being one of them.

Isn't it the same for Malaga?

D

Deleted member 4232

Considering they both went on trial at the same time, I guess you're right. Ship the moustached git up to newcastle.

kg82

He was fecking awful for their goals!
But immense second half.

To be fair, he was left horribly exposed for their 2nd goal, so I wouldn't put it down to him (Murphy's clearance that went straight to their player!).

But he went on a run in the first half, took it past about 2 or 3 Mk players and I thought at the time it reminded me of Big Mo!

skybluesteve76

To be fair, he was left horribly exposed for their 2nd goal, so I wouldn't put it down to him (Murphy's clearance that went straight to their player!).

But he went on a run in the first half, took it past about 2 or 3 Mk players and I thought at the time it reminded me of Big Mo!

I hear you and agree that the second goal was ultimately murphys fault from that Shite kick but the edge was also made to look a bit silly by the goal scorer

kg82

I hear you and agree that the second goal was ultimately murphys fault from that Shite kick but the edge was also made to look a bit silly by the goal scorer

Oh yeah, he turned him inside out, but so did Elliot to their defender for his 2nd!

rupert_bear

Any decent forward given the opportunity to run at a defender will turn them inside out, the fault with Dons second goal was before it ever got to the Edge being involved.

torchomatic

He's the Edge, we don't want him to be the new anyone, just himself. He's doing fine as he is.

Grendel

I always thought konjik was a pretty average defender to be honest. Despite initial reservations edjinguile may prove the best of thorns rather mediocre signings.

SBS

I don't think Mo and the Edge have similar playing styles, but they look to have the same commitment and mentality. They both came from abroad with a point to prove and I think the Edge is certainly doing that. Mo wasn't the best player I've seen for City, probably not even the best defender but he never gave up and his runs up front always seemed to produce something. The smile on his face when that bird streaked against Derby was brilliant.

I really think we need a chant for Edge, maybe to the same tune as the old "Muhammed ooooaaaooo".

deanocity3

I don't think Mo and the Edge have similar playing styles, but they look to have the same commitment and mentality. They both came from abroad with a point to prove and I think the Edge is certainly doing that. Mo wasn't the best player I've seen for City, probably not even the best defender but he never gave up and his runs up front always seemed to produce something. The smile on his face when that bird streaked against Derby was brilliant.

I really think we need a chant for Edge, maybe to the same tune as the old "Muhammed ooooaaaooo".
Any one want to sing the theme song for Edge the wrestler

skybluejelly

Well all we need to do is get one of the girls to do the same on Tuesday then we can compare the smiles... Of the players.... Not the fans

Users who are viewing this thread