Is my mind playing up? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm going back years here (possibly 2006/07?) but I'm sure I remember Nuneaton Borough (as they were called then) being drawn against CCFC at the Ricoh in the FA Cup? I think they played a Premier League team at home and got a draw before losing in the replay. If they had won then we would have met at the Ricoh in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. Can someone shed some light or am I talking rubbish?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes you are right we drew Nuneaton/Middlesbrough in the 4th round but then Middelsbrough beat Nuneaton in the 3rd round replay.

We drew with Middlesbrough and Stern John scored a cracker and then Middlesbrough beat us in the replay I think

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Yes you are right we drew Nuneaton/Middlesbrough in the 4th round but then Middelsbrough beat Nuneaton in the 3rd round replay.

We drew with Middlesbrough and Stern John scored a cracker and then Middlesbrough beat us in the replay I think

Thats right lost 1-0 in the replay up there on a Tuesday night Hasselbank scored in the first half. We took about 3,000, the coach I was on broke down about 40 minutes from Cov & we had to get off and sit on an embankment for an hour at about 1am in the freezing rain!

CJ_covblaze

That replay was the one where the coaches had to pull in to a service station to be searched by the old bill for alcohol half way up the M1.

Users who are viewing this thread